Kenny Davis “Leading the Charge” on MNF

YoloinOhio

yeah, it's real easy to take the low road. feel defeated and not have the gumption to lift the spirits just enough to show kenny D some appreciation. man, he was the man behind thurman for sure.

anyhow, yeah, slaughter, beat down, embarrassment. all those things are running though many bills fans minds right now.

myself, I believe I will look forward to kenny leading the march and allow it to fall as it may this next monday night.

but I've had this dream or possibly an illusion leading up to the show under the lights.

yes, a dream.

that the bills pull off an upset like no other on monday night football (hold on while I put down this bob marley pipe) and defeat the patsies**.

but, don't wake yet. the following week AR comes to town and puts on a show defeating marcia and billy at home.

yeah, I know a dream. brady and co don't lose in october.

one can dream though, right?...GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Maybe one of the most underappreciated role players during the Super Bowl years.  Regularly averaged over 4 ypc.

And he had greater raw speed than Thurman.

Thurman almost never broke one all the way; he'd get caught.

Kenny had the speed to take it to the house when he got in the clear.

He was a great backup player.  

• Like (+1) 2

What a great player could have been a starter on any team but decided to stay & be a team player during the glory years in B/lo one of my all time favorites & for sure a player that could be counted on at any time to carry the teams run game yet could be under appreciated by fans !!

Salute to #23 !! 

Former Bills RB Kenny Davis to lead charge vs. Patriots

Davis arrived in Buffalo via Plan B free agencyduring the 1988 offseason. The running back’s career took a massive step forward as he took a backseat to eventual Hall of Famer Thurman Thomas. He gave the Bills a stellar one-two punch in the backfield, complementing the superstar Thomas.

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2018/10/25/buffalo-bills-rb-kenneth-kenny-davis-to-lead-charge-vs-patriots/

You know, I thought Buffalo Bills Battered Fan Syndrome was a thing of the past for me after the playoff berth last year.

It's definitely not.  I have a feeling of doom over this game.  Pats* + Monday Night + Number Retirement Ceremony = looming disaster.