Bombs in Mail to Democrat Leaders?

Cinga

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Eh... worth considering. This was one of my first thoughts when looking at the stickers: 

They're all new, pristine, and easy to read on an otherwise shoddily cared for van. 

Suspicions growing.

I can't provide that (yet), but here's a start: 

What evidence leads you to believe it's shoddily cared for? The van looks like it is in great condition.

Edited by peace out
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, peace out said:

What evidence leads you to believe it's shoddily cared for? The van looks like it is in great condition.

The front end looked all messed up when it was being loaded onto the truck, but I only saw it while getting coffee. 

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Mmmm no prior threats against judges? So you are saying I need to wait 24-48 hours for some truth to come out? 

Or the early reports on that front were inaccurate. The judge comment came from Fox news while the news was breaking.

Twitter detective - so HUGE grain of salt: 

Huge. Grain. Of. Salt.

More: Green party. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Bray Wyatt said:

I dont think that the people here were any meaner than the guys who used to give you crap all the time about sticking up for Tyrod, and I actually admired your willingness to put up with them and try and justify your position despite the constant crap you took.

So, I am kinda shocked that you wouldnt have that same kind of mentality in regards to this situation.

People here arent as closed minded as you think. The majority of the nonsense and insults is directed at two posters here who have proven to be nothing more than shills and dont actually have anything to back up their claims.

I would hope that you would be willing to stick around and discuss ideas with people here.

I was called a "!@#$."  (I think that's a mean word), "piece of *****" (pretty sure the word blanked out wasn't anything good) and a "dumbass" in just one post by an individual.

Yeah, never got that talking Taylor.

Political message boards aren't for me.

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Huge. Grain. Of. Salt.

More: Green party. 

If that came from my life, it has said:

Democrat, Republican, Independent, No Party
Eskimo, Asian
Scientology, Shik, Islamic

IOW, there are people having a fine time messing with it.

Just now, Foxx said:

and... Twitter pulled the account. That didn't take long.

https://twitter.com/thedonaldreddit/status/1055849193934331911

Because it's fake. There are pictures all over Twitter of people who have taken pictures of this dudes van in the past few weeks. 

They think you're stupid.

Don't be a dr.thumb.jpg.5c1150190b05218a1e8557f0d42443ca.jpg

4 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I was called a "!@#$."  (I think that's a mean word), "piece of *****" (pretty sure the word blanked out wasn't anything good) and a "dumbass" in just one post by an individual.

If it was Boyst, dont take it personal, he calls everyone that.

Obviously it is your right to do what you want, just ignore the people who toss insults, and focus on the issues and you can have good discussion here if you so choose. 

I am usually against ignoring people, but I made the choice to do so down here, and it makes this place a lot better

3 minutes ago, peace out said:

Because it's fake. There are pictures all over Twitter of people who have taken pictures of this dudes van in the past few weeks. 

They think you're stupid.

Don't be a dr.thumb.jpg.5c1150190b05218a1e8557f0d42443ca.jpg

actually, they think your stupid.

1 minute ago, peace out said:

Of course the photo is real. You know that wasn't my point. Please don't obfuscate. 

I'm not trying to. I'm pointing out the image was real. There wasn't a fake. The account posted an opinion on that picture, that the stickers looked new. Right or wrong, that doesn't make it fake. It makes it an opinion. 

And for that, he got banned immediately by Twitmo. I have no loyalty to that account, I just shared it. It's a suppression of counter views like that which makes it so easy to believe the rest of the narrative is being curated. 

Such as this: 

None of those accounts got suspended... and they weren't floating opinions, they were floating "facts". 

His Twitter feed already was being scoured before they closed it: 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

You came in new throwing insults all over the place over there and never stopped. You never hesitated to argue and call others names at all.

I think it is hilarious that you are now crying because you had your ass handed to you. Such a baby!

14 minutes ago, peace out said:

There are pictures all over Twitter of people who have taken pictures of this dudes van in the past few weeks. 

Note in the thread he says the guy changed his stickers often (hence the lack of sun damage).

Here's his twitter, it's not shut down (yet). Note who he follows: 

https://twitter.com/hardrock2016

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Note in the thread he says the guy changed his stickers often (hence the lack of sun damage).

That makes sense. They also appear to be on the inside of the windows. Not sure how much of a difference that makes in regards to the sun, but that would keep them in good shape otherwise.

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

His Twitter feed already was being scoured before they closed it: 

I go to Hillary's account, and all the replies to anything she posts are from people who hate her.

I go to Trump's account...same thing.

People on Twitter follow people they disagree with, to disagree with them.  It's not mysterious.

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

read the thread... too many news agencies requesting permissions for his content. it won't be removed. 

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Note there's no "Native Americans for Trump" sticker on that car.

I'm pretty sure that (the Native American) image was faked.