Bombs in Mail to Democrat Leaders?

Cinga

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

Was anyone blown up?

You'd have to have a real bomb for that to even be a possibility. 

FF... but for an October surprise or to draw attention away from RR testifying (it was rescheduled) or away from the caravan of doom (doom for the dems because people are pissed), who knows?

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Albwan said:

She forgot Hillarity "blah blah blah" ing

It was 90 minutes ago. I am sure she's amended the list by now.

Were Democratic campaign emails calling for money to "stop the dangerous Republican rhetoric" sent out yet? They better hurry before they miss that opportunity.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal

Someone here just posted that it was a distraction from the caravan. Uhhhh, wasn't that the most recent left wing creation?

Oh, I get it, that one failed, so they needed something fresh. Even democrats aren't stupid enough to believe those images would help them politically. They haven't had a word to say because they know it's a bad look.

You definitely lose some cred if you believe the caravan is a Soros funded stunt. 

Just now, Rob's House said:

What the hell happened to her? She used to have pretty good takes. Now she's Joe Scarborough 2.0.

I can only imagine it's the Trump effect. She's chosen to go full Never Trump, like Kristol and Rubin. She was perfectly positioned to be a Ben Shapiro-like conservative: honest, smart, and  cleanly critical of both sides, but I suspect her CNN contract required her to sell out.

It's unfortunate. She used to be one of my favorite commentators.

17 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Someone here just posted that it was a distraction from the caravan. Uhhhh, wasn't that the most recent left wing creation?

Oh, I get it, that one failed, so they needed something fresh. Even democrats aren't stupid enough to believe those images would help them politically. They haven't had a word to say because they know it's a bad look.

You definitely lose some cred if you believe the caravan is a Soros funded stunt. 

I think they did believe the images of the invading horde would help them, or the confrontation once the horde reached the US border would help them. Someone is definitely paying for it, the question is who (or what entity... and who is that entity backed by)?  Trucks, buses, food, and payment to those in this caravan isn't cheap or free.

P2PkZ8AM_bigger.jpgSeth MandelVerified account @SethAMandel 30m30 minutes ago

Tomorrow we'll go back to MSNBC putting Philippe Reines on air, WaPo columnists saying it's "disgusting" to police protester language or criticize angry public confrontations, demonize the Kochs and Adelson.

Nothing will change; most of the ppl demanding change want it that way.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I think they did believe the images of the invading horde would help them, or the confrontation once the horde reached the US border would help them. Someone is definitely paying for it, the question is who (or what entity... and who is that entity backed by)?  Trucks, buses, food, and payment to those in this caravan isn't cheap or free.

If that's political theater, which I doubt, they need to cancel the whole damn play. Tickets refunded. Cast and crew banished to Branson never to be heard from again.

I just don't see any benefit to the left. The only thing it does is highlight a problem Trump has made a focal point of his Presidency. We have no solution to what is an actual problem. I would think they'd have a prepared response if it was coordinated, but who the hell knows.

1 minute ago, LSHMEAB said:

If that's political theater, which I doubt, they need to cancel the whole damn play. Tickets refunded. Cast and crew banished to Branson never to be heard from again.

I just don't see any benefit to the left. The only thing it does is highlight a problem Trump has made a focal point of his Presidency. We have no solution to what is an actual problem. I would think they'd have a prepared response if it was coordinated, but who the hell knows.

It's not the right thread for me to respond to this to, but just sharing an opinion: It's more illuminating if you stop thinking of the left or right as monolithic. On a purely political level, they're fractured and divided into many different, often competing, factions. On a deeper, operational level, there's even more levels of division and compartmentalization. 

The threat of a caravan isn't coming from the political left. It's coming from the cabal, which spans across both party lines and is comprised of personnel whose goals and aims are not merely political or midterm/2020 related. Look how migrant caravans in Europe were used to destroy nations from the inside out. That hurt the "left" and "right" in those countries equally - on a political level. The caravan is about trafficking (drugs, weapons, humans). The caravan is a cash cow for the cartels and the cabal who profit from human misery. The caravan is cover for the truly dangerous elements within it trying to use it as a hat to get into the country. 

It's not all politics, the political side of this fight was already won. Now the cabal is fighting for their lives and livelihoods.  

• Like (+1) 1