Bombs in Mail to Democrat Leaders?

Cinga

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Why not?  Amateurs.  Change of plans, after they found out the USPS couldn't guarantee delivery.

Amateurs because of the delivery guarantee or not knowing that $3 is not enough to ship that package?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

They're not "false flags," they're just not evidentiary on their own.

We'll learn much more - probably very soon. If the courier report is correct that courier is likely already talking.

The stickers, packaging, and postage on the other bombs that we have not seen photographs of contain other clues as well. 

5 minutes ago, peace out said:

We'll learn much more - probably very soon. If the courier report is correct that courier is likely already talking.

The stickers, packaging, and postage on the other bombs that we have not seen photographs of contain other clues as well. 

They're saying that the signatures on at least four items match.

As an aside, CNN is still reporting that Cuomo received a suspicious package as well, which NYPD denied more than 1/2 hr ago.  Didn't stop Andrew from capitalizing on the scare:

A device has been sent to my office in Manhattan, which we were just informed about,” Cuomo said at a joint press conference Wednesday outside CNN headquarters, where a bomb was found. “That device is also being handled.”

Edited by GG
  • Like (+1) 1

The reason they have stamps is DWS had to mail them to each courier so they could carry out her plan. Using the courier to deliver previously stamped packages was a nice tactic to throw people off. And she would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

If I was Clinton I'd send my broken sexual device back to Amazon.

*** "Sexual device" because my actual word was filtered

I assume you meant "d-I-l-d-o". The only question is if it was intended for Hillary or Bill?

Edited by 3rdnlng

6 minutes ago, GG said:

Amateurs because of the delivery guarantee or not knowing that $3 is not enough to ship that package?

Because certain elements of the crime demonstrate poor planning in general.  Pipe bombs with timers, mix of mail and courier delivery, courier delivery of packages with stamps attached, getting Holder's address wrong, sending Clapper's to CNN, not accounting for time zones when coordinating delivery (everything looks like it was delivered local mid-morning time).  Looks like they gave precious little thought and no testing to delivery methods.

And while it explains why, like I said, CNN's package didn't have a cancellation mark on the stamps, it then begs the question: how'd the courier receive the package?

42 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Gov. Cuomo says the package sent to his office has been removed, adding,

“The building is safe. I’m going to go up and continue with my day, and that’s what every New Yorker should do.”

So very Brave.......:lol:

9 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

What I would like to know is what does that translate to?

"#42: General Tso's Chicken."

Seriously...like I said, it's not evidentiary.  But it is part of the signature of the crime: someone attached that, and other random symbols, to their bomb for some reason that made sense to them.  

26 minutes ago, peace out said:

and an ISIS sticker... and a picture of Brennan/George Washington...

3 red herrings

IMO

Also many obvious typos...

I agree.

All of which leads to a logical conclusion that this a stunt,

as opposed to an attack.

Go Bonas !

19 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

I would say stamps on a courier package fits anthrax sprinkled pipe bomb.

"Powder-sprinkled."  No evidence it was anthrax.  Not-very-good guess as to why: they wanted to make this seem more scary than it actually is.  

Really, I doubt this is any sort of "deep state" conspiracy.  This is all very half-assed work.  I could do better.

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I agree.

All of which leads to a logical conclusion that this a stunt,

as opposed to an attack.

Go Bonas !

It leads to no such conclusion.  Remember: Palestinian bombers - professional terrorists - once blew themselves early up because they forgot to adjust their timers for daylight savings.  More recently: someone tried to bomb Times Square by lighting a bag of MiracleGro (because, fertilizer!)  Less recently: Aum Shinrikyo tried at least five times to attack Japanese subways and buildings with chem and bio-weapons, before they finally succeeded.

Half-assed failed attacks happen all the time.  This could easily be one.  

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Gov. Cuomo says the package sent to his office has been removed, adding,

“The building is safe. I’m going to go up and continue with my day, and that’s what every New Yorker should do.”

So very Brave.......:lol:

He's my hero.

It was probably a box of early Republican ballots.

• Haha (+1) 1