Bombs in Mail to Democrat Leaders?

Cinga

2 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

No. I'm pointing out the incongruity between the assertion that this was a politically motivated false flag and its potential risk/reward. 

You are still wimping out.  Why does a political figure need to die to energize a political base?  You presented this idea to the forum not me.

22 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Interesting how none of the packages look to have been processed by the postal service.

So a number of people throughout the country hand-delivered these?

It's also simply amazing none of these bombs managed to detonate. Wonder why that is? Because they were never meant to that's why.

1 minute ago, Dante said:

It's also simply amazing none of these bombs managed to detonate. Wonder why that is? Because they were never meant to that's why.

That can work both ways, though. Sending a message one way or another. I'm sure people have already been detained, arrested or questioned. The people that delivered this must be on camera, heck, on multiple cameras 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Dante said:

The quote you posted said none of the packages look to have been processed.

This is misleading. Only one device was photographed and given to news agencies. No reports have been released on the other devices. It was the one in NYC intended for Brennan. It was delivered by courier and not mailed to the office.

13 minutes ago, Foxx said:

it may be that you are two steps ahead in the thought process with regard here. it is conceivable that this is merely the precursor. the precursor attempting to see if they can sway public opinion without having to injure one of their own. if it doesn't work, then yes, your scenario comes into focus.

OK, operating within your premise of "swaying public opinion without having to injure their own."  This supposes that operatives within the party structure are open to harming or worse a leading figure in the party.  How do you keep a lid on such a plan within the hierarchy to where it is not ultimately exposed?  Seems to me the price is alarmingly high to try to take out Hillary or Obama and then fail.

Just now, RochesterRob said:

You are still wimping out.  Why does a political figure need to die to energize a political base?  You presented this idea to the forum not me.

I'm asking you to follow your assumptions to their logical conclusion. If you think I said a political figure needs to die to energize their base you haven't been understanding me. 

The belief that there exists a group of people so maladjusted and intent on political manipulation they would, in the interest of furthering their goals, send some crude explosives to figurehead politicians stands in opposition to the purported gains. If you can reconcile these I'd be all ears.

• Sad 1

56 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Looks like they left a calling card: 

I understand the overall color pattern is similar but the visible writing (white on black background) is clearly not the same as the ISIS flag.  I'm curious about whose picture that is next to it.

Edited by GaryPinC

3 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

OK, operating within your premise of "swaying public opinion without having to injure their own."  This supposes that operatives within the party structure are open to harming or worse a leading figure in the party.  How do you keep a lid on such a plan within the hierarchy to where it is not ultimately exposed?  Seems to me the price is alarmingly high to try to take out Hillary or Obama and then fail.

compartmentalization