Looking for assistants in a GM Mock Draft

Hi! On the About Football Forum, every year there was a mock draft. It is ran by very smart, intelligent posters and is very serious. It is seven full rounds and I am GM for the Bills. Because of the seriousness of the draft all GMs have assistants and scouts. I am looking for people to give me some advice and help me make some smart draft choices. I suggest if you are appointed for a job you register on the About Football Forum (it's free) because that is where the draft takes place. Here are some of the job openings...

Assistant GM

The Assistant GM will be the #2 person to the GM, and will help the GM by determining selections in each round, as will everyone else. If I am not present at the Bills pick for some reason, the Assistant GM will become Acting GM until I arrive. (I'm not expecting to be absent though)

Scout Level Job

Scouts will also give me advice on who to draft, tell me about your "sleepers" or college players you think I should consider drafting, and advise me on whether to offer or accept trades.

Please send me an application. It doesn't have to be anything special. Just a brief summary of the Bills needs and players you think I should consider drafting. Just to let me know you have some knowledge on the Bills and the NFL Draft.

Here are the draft rules if you want- Draft Rules The draft takes place on April 2nd (round 1), April 3rd (round 2), April 9th (rounds 3 and 4), April 10th (rounds 5, 6, and 7).

My E-Mail is j_feldman@hotmail.com. You can also reach me on AIM at bllsrock4. Thanks for your time.