The people marching to the boarder ???

mead107

Check out how Yahoo is spinning it: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/wing-sting-operative-went-undercover-160500710.html

"Right-wing master of disguise James O’Keefe sent one of his would-be 007s into Beto O’Rourke’s Senate campaign. The operative posed as an O'Rourke supporter and secretly filmed her interactions with his staff. For all this effort, the damning scoop O'Keefe found was that staffers spent around $300 in campaign funds to buy food and supplies for a charity working with asylum seekers sheltering in El Paso churches."

Sounds a whole lot less ominous than, say, "caravan of illegal immigrants," huh?

Edited by Golden Goat

6 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

Check out how Yahoo is spinning it: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/wing-sting-operative-went-undercover-160500710.html

"Right-wing master of disguise James O’Keefe sent one of his would-be 007s into Beto O’Rourke’s Senate campaign. The operative posed as an O'Rourke supporter and secretly filmed her interactions with his staff. For all this effort, the damning scoop O'Keefe found was that staffers spent around $300 in campaign funds to buy food and supplies for a charity working with asylum seekers sheltering in El Paso churches."

Sounds a whole lot less ominous than, say, "caravan of illegal immigrants," huh?

Sounds like they knowingly used campaign funds for something they legally weren't allowed to use them for and tried to hide it.

Gary, you're an idiot. Why do you think the invaders are coming in such a large group? It's to deliberately test our ability to control the situation. They're planning on catch and release so that they can slip into our country. Sure, we want more of this:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/why-are-people-fleeing-central-america-a-new-breed-of-gangs-is-taking-over/ar-BBPgwXK?ocid=HPCOMMDHP15

Politicians must ask permission of gangs to hold rallies or canvass in many neighborhoods, law-enforcement officials and prosecutors said. In San Salvador, the nation’s capital, gangs control the local distribution of consumer products, experts said, including diapers and Coca-Cola. They extort commuters, call-center employees, and restaurant and store owners. In the rural east, gangs threaten to burn sugar plantations unless farmers pay up.

They have grown so pervasive that “you don’t know where the state ends and the criminal organizations begin,” said Mauricio Ramírez Landaverde, El Salvador’s minister of justice and security, who oversees the national police force.

Latin America accounts for 8% of the world’s population and a third of its homicides, which makes it one of the world’s most murderous regions. At its violent core is El Salvador, where an imported American gang culture rivals government authority, and its leaders hold sway with a surplus of money, guns and willing young men.

Unlike the major drug cartels that for years produced much of the region’s violence—using murder in the service of selling marijuana, cocaine and heroin largely to Americans—gangs in El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala profit from extorting their own neighborhoods.

Edited by 3rdnlng

Trump´s resolve is breaking the migrant caravan up fast
by Monica Showalter

Original Article

Dragging into its fourth week, all signs are on that the migrant caravan is falling apart. According to the Associated Press: ISLA, Mexico — A 4,000-strong caravan of Central American migrants traveling through Mexico split up into several groups with one spending the night in a town in the coastal state of Veracruz and other migrants continuing toward the country’s capital. The divisions came during a tense day in which tempers flared and some migrants argued with caravan organizers and criticized Mexican officials.

How did it happen? Obviously, someone promised them something for free and then didn't pay up.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, KD in CA said:

The real question is, where the ***** has that been for the last 30 years?

Or why we don't electrify it.  I'm not talking 1.21 jigawattz. I'm talking 18 joules and 75ohms maybe 20k volts with .1 amp.

Enough it'll make you cry.

19 minutes ago, B-Man said:
by Monica Showalter

Original Article

Dragging into its fourth week, all signs are on that the migrant caravan is falling apart. According to the Associated Press: ISLA, Mexico — A 4,000-strong caravan of Central American migrants traveling through Mexico split up into several groups with one spending the night in a town in the coastal state of Veracruz and other migrants continuing toward the country’s capital. The divisions came during a tense day in which tempers flared and some migrants argued with caravan organizers and criticized Mexican officials.

How did it happen? Obviously, someone promised them something for free and then didn't pay up.

And now Mexico is left footing the bill for what they can't afford hoping to pass the buck to America

22 minutes ago, B-Man said:
by Monica Showalter

Original Article

I know a bunch of girls who soaked their tampons when President Trump said to treat rocks as if they were rifles, but my thought was it will probably avoid a violent confrontation, because none of these motherf*ckers wants any part of that.

This is why it's important to have a leader with a set of balls. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:
by Monica Showalter

Original Article

Organizers??   I thought it was just a group of starving women and children trudging along the road?

Edited by KD in CA
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

How was the comment misogynist? 

It acknowledged that women menstruate, and implied that overly emotional reactions are a feminine trait.

An assertion that women on average tend to be more emotional than men is a clear display of the hatred of or contempt for women and girls.

Despite my misogynistic tendencies, I will say that most of the women I choose to associate with personally are for more rational than the average white liberal male.*

*Use of "male" rather than "man" was intentional.

7 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Go to TBD and follow Badol. They kind of run neck and neck with really bad posts.

That portion of the board had become almost completely unreadable before the Nathan Peterman Show took center stage.  I rarely surface there anymore except for the game day threads.  I posted there for the first time in longer than I can remember today, and did so only to make a joke.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1