OT: Wonder why WNY's economy is in the tank?

Had it not been for my brother getting kicked out for beaating the sh&t out of one of the priests for trying to put him under his cape, I may have went there.

They said no more erynthered's please...........

286559[/snapback]

:blink: Good for your brother, I think I know that priest. Long story short, I guess he figured out he better leave me the f alone. I boarded there, and worked for the janitors/custodial crew every day after school and sometimes on the weekend to help pay tuition. Hated it at first, but it was the best school I ever attended. I wish I had spent all four years there.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: Good for your brother, I think I know that priest. Long story short, I guess he figured out he better leave me the f alone. I boarded there, and worked for the janitors/custodial crew every day after school and sometimes on the weekend to help pay tuition. Hated it at first, but it was the best school I ever attended. I wish I had spent all four years there.

286651[/snapback]

I was just getting out of "Stella Niagars Military Academy" when he beat the sh*t of of that Priest. Cant remember his name, but my brother was 6' 2 225 at the time. really !@#$ him up good. He was a linebacker for the football team, so................

Back then, there was not the oversight that there is now.

I remember asking my brother what happened, he said " I kicked the sh*t out of a Homo Priest, and "I" get kicked out of school?" :blink:

Ah, nothing like Catholic School :(