Happy that Bonds Won't Play?

Happy BB won't play?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Happy BB won't play?

• YES, I'm Happy.
    • NO.

Anyone else happy that it seems Aaron's record is safe... for now?

F--- You, Bonds... you cheatin' douche.

283793[/snapback]

I could care less about Bonds. What I care about is your use of AVs. If you are going through a TV ladies man list, how in the world have you overlooked Thomas Magnum. Were you planning to use Tom Selleck as the cherry on your man sundae?

I don't care. I'm so disgusted with the whole steroid scandal, especially since it's eating up ESPN coverage of football predraft and March Madness. When you turn on ESPN and it's Barry Bonds, and so you flick over to ESPN2, and it's Barry Bonds, it's time for ESPN3.

I don't care. I'm so disgusted with the whole steroid scandal, especially since it's eating up ESPN coverage of football predraft and March Madness. When you turn on ESPN and it's Barry Bonds, and so you flick over to ESPN2, and it's Barry Bonds, it's time for ESPN3.

283875[/snapback]

Thats what nfl network is. Of course you probably can't get that on your cable. :lol:

I just don't see the big deal. The guy hit over 700 home runs. If all you had to do to hit 700 HRs was jam a needle in your ass, then there would be dozens of guys with swollen heads racing to break the record. The guy's press conference today sounded like he was probably bagging the whole season anyway, maybe even retiring, so if he doesn't break Aaron's record who cares?

McGwire didn't say word one because he is just as guilty as Bonds is when it is about taking steroids and he is AFRAID to say anything about anything. "Hey Mark, how was the weather this morning?". "I am not here to talk about the past"

Anyways, Bonds is a World Class POS scumbag. In no short order, he didn't report income from autograph shows. Gave his mistress $80,000 to buy a house and lots more cash ($9,000 every time over the course of 8 years) and never claimed it on his taxes. Now the IRS is going after him. His mistress (Yes, he had at least one woman on the side the entire time he has been married), according to her lawyer, has hours and hours of taped conversations between her and Bonds. She gave two reasons- one to prove there was a relationship and two- she was afraid Bonds would "Pull an OJ" after he started using steroids.

Either she or Bonds lied to a Grand Jury in the BALCO case. They could go after Bonds for perjury as well as income tax evasion.

Bonds showed all the classic side effects of steroid use, he lied about not using them. That's obvious. He doesn't deserve any HR record. All he deserves is a police record.

I would like to see Bonds play this year because it seems baseball is serious about sterioid testing. I would like to see Bonds play, go back to his Pirates days numbers and return to 30 HRs a year-without cheating. Thats the thing-Barry was a great player before he juiced. Steroids make a marginal MLB player make the roster. They make a mediocre player great. They make a great player a superstar. Just watch homerun totals plummet this year

"happy" doesn't begin to describe how i feel.

20 years from now, the media will be doing documentaries on the greatest downfall of an athlete in history....making him out to be a tragic figure.....

and i will be there to tell my grandkids that the pig "F'd" himself.

283875[/snapback]

We need ESPN 8, "The Ocho"... :P

I hate Barry Bonds.  He's a spoiled child and a racist.  F him.  I hope he never breaks Aaron's record.  He doesn't deserve to.

284428[/snapback]

exactly...especially with his i only want to break babe ruths record and i dont care if i pass aaron...you can be damn sure he wouldnt be sayin that if it was ruth's 755...