Insert joke here

Ah, Florida........"Where the Weird Things Are."

If you don't believe me, listen to the podcast Dumb People Town. Most stories happen in FL.

******The above statements do not reflect my opinion on any competent TBD posters. If you are an incompetent poster, see DC Tom.******

On 10/16/2018 at 12:55 PM, Seasons1992 said:

Ah, Florida........"Where the Weird Things Are."

If you don't believe me, listen to the podcast Dumb People Town. Most stories happen in FL.

******The above statements do not reflect my opinion on any competent TBD posters. If you are an incompetent poster, see DC Tom.******

I live in FL.  So do lots of other people.  It's the 3rd most populous state in the country now, ahead of NY.

Does it make sense that the stories about crazy people, sane people, smart people, dumb people, and every other kind of person would tend to originate in areas where there is a high population?

Having said that, FL is filled with freaks, but that's because it's filled with people.

They are everywhere, particularly in this country.

17 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

I live in FL.  So do lots of other people.  It's the 3rd most populous state in the country now, ahead of NY.

Does it make sense that the stories about crazy people, sane people, smart people, dumb people, and every other kind of person would tend to originate in areas where there is a high population?

Having said that, FL is filled with freaks, but that's because it's filled with people.

They are everywhere, particularly in this country.

Yeah, but you fall into the "The above statements do not reflect my opinion on any competent TBD posters" category.......

30 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Well, when you name your kid Hermes, expect him to be pissed off for the rest of his life.

depends how you pronounce it

Edited by row_33