My Two Cents

I still think that the Shelton deal will go down. I am guessing around the 15th pick in the draft Shelton will be a Bill, and Henry will be a Cardinal and the Bills will receive an additional pick (in a round i am not certain of).

Here is why.

Cards have 8th overall pick. They WILL pick one of the top three backs in the draft. But they will be gone by them, leaving them no-choice but to trade down or fill one of their other glaring needs. Green will draft the best player for his team at this position and will now be in need of a quality back considering none fell to him in the first round. :blink:

Now the trade goes down. The Bills get LJ and a pick, the Cards get TH. I do feel we will be screwed if one of the top three falls into that 8th spot. Then no trade, and Tom got played. But if that unlikely scenario doesn't happen, Tom pulls off a huge deal for our club. The only reason i feel the trade hasn't gone down yet is because it has only been straight up, player for player. The Cards don't need Henry enough, because they can still get one of those backs, but as soon as that is out of the question, they will be scrambling for TD's cell phone number.

As for the Guard position. Draft it baby! Get a player such as Baas, and we are all set. If that option isn't available, i do like the idea of signing that Anderson feller from Baltimore. I know he has trouble pulling so we keep progressing Bannon all off-season and get him some reps. He was successful as a replacement for L.Smith when he came in on odd plays last year, i see no reason why he can't have the same success if that is what we need.

Williams

Villarial

Teague

Baas

Shelton

And all the skeptics can go to hell.

I hope all i have just said above is how it goes down. I think it would be fabulous for our team. I think there is a chance. I can say that i Billieve. I have hope. Beat reporters will rue the day they tried to criticize TD.

Off to class. Feel free to flame, give opinions, or join me in a collective prayer each night that our line is the aforementioned.