do you think that the feeding tube should be

Do you think that the feeding tube should be removed?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the feeding tube should be removed?

• Yes
    • No

I am looking more of the matter at hand, instead of family rights and marital rights here and going beyond their rights and into personal rights. Should Terri or anyone with relatively no chance of recovery from vegatative state have his or her feeding tube removed and for discussion after how long?

Personally, i think that they should let her die

I am looking more of the matter at hand, instead of family rights and marital rights here and going beyond their rights and into personal rights. Should Terri or anyone with relatively no chance of recovery from vegatative state have his or her feeding tube removed and for discussion after how long?

Personally, i think that they should let her die

283361[/snapback]

Then make sure you and everyone you know have a living will. Pretty simple solution, really.

do you think that the feeding tube should be, removed from Terri Schavo?

I was looking for the "I don't know, but let's keep the government out of people's private affairs" option.

You think they have different flavors of food through the tube? Does she get sick of the same meals?

283798[/snapback]

Of course for someone who seems to be so knowledgable you are pretty ignorant on the issues. First off the feeding tube goes directly to her stomach. Secondly last time I checked, there are no taste buds in the stomach.