Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

7 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Honestly, when is the last time Biden has left his house?

Doesnt he have an office to go to — at least to change the background?

It’s like he shut himself into his own doomsday bunker.

• Like (+1) 1

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, snafu said:

Honestly, when is the last time Biden has left his house?

Doesnt he have an office to go to — at least to change the background?

It’s like he shut himself into his own doomsday bunker.

:lol: :beer: 

It's their best strategy. Keeping Biden from view is the only way they can build up his image in the media. Once he steps on stage with Trump -- virtual or otherwise -- to debate, that image will be shattered. They're trying to delay that as long as possible. 

• Like (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, ALF said:

In Nov it's all about the economy , covid 19  and the VP for Biden

The first two are tied together, because in November, nobody will care about how booming the economy was in February.

Thr VP pick had better no be a loser from the primaries — someone that even the Democrats has already rejected. It would be so stupid if he picks Harris or Warren or Klobuchar.  He promised a woman, but with the Reed accusations (whether they’re true or false), what woman is going to go against #meetoo?  And if he goes with a male VP, then he’s running away from women, and his own pledge. Not a good spot to be in. Not only that, but because of the perception that he’s a dottering old fool, his VP choice is really important.

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Also, I thought Stormy said she never bopped Trump?

And the Access Hollywood tape is worse than, or equal to, rape!? Holy ***** @ALF you cannot be serious.

I would never vote for Biden or Trump . The DNC should have a brokered convention if they were smart. I still think it depends on the economy how people will vote.

Just now, ALF said:

I would never vote for Biden or Trump . The DNC should have a brokered convention if they were smart. I still think it depends on the economy how people will vote.

That’s another problem for the Democrats.  It means that after 21+ candidates, they can’t find one.  Bad message.

1 minute ago, ALF said:

Normally, I would agree with that. This black swan COVID-19 event combined with Joey Finger's cognitive degeneration, makes me wonder what people will be voting for, or against, in November.

5 hours ago, ALF said:

What, in the past 4 years, has the DNC done to indicate to you that they were smart?

• Haha (+1) 1

Makes perfect sense, she is the one who pulled Obama's strings, now she could run the country (again)

Biden reportedly has unmasking pal Susan Rice on his VP shortlist, she says she’d be all in

by Vivek Saxena

Original Article

It appears presumptive Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden and Obama-era National Security Adviser Susan Rice are two sleazy unmasking peas in a pod of potential illegalities. On Thursday, a day after Biden and Rice were both outed as being among the Obama administration officials who’d sought to unmask then-incoming National Security Adviser Michael Flynn in late 2016 and early 2017, word emerged that Rice is on Biden’s VP shortlist.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, B-Man said:

Makes perfect sense, she is the one who pulled Obama's strings, now she could run the country (again)

Biden reportedly has unmasking pal Susan Rice on his VP shortlist, she says she’d be all in

by Vivek Saxena

Original Article

It appears presumptive Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden and Obama-era National Security Adviser Susan Rice are two sleazy unmasking peas in a pod of potential illegalities. On Thursday, a day after Biden and Rice were both outed as being among the Obama administration officials who’d sought to unmask then-incoming National Security Adviser Michael Flynn in late 2016 and early 2017, word emerged that Rice is on Biden’s VP shortlist.

YES - more conspiracies for Trumpholes to spin their wheels on.

#WINNING#MAGOTS

SCHADENFREUDE IS A HELLUVA DRUG: 

Watch the Joy Drain Out of Stacey Abrams’ Face as Biden Doesn’t Announce Her as His VP.

She didn’t take it well initially, but I think they both know that it’s a wise decision by Biden. He understands that with the pandemic, this is a time of crisis for Georgia, and the state can’t afford to have its governor out on the campaign trail.

• Haha (+1) 4

The new Beto: Washington Post and NY Times publish flattering profiles of Stacey Abrams

by John Sexton

Original Article

The flattering profiles of Stacey Abrams are coming so fast now that it’s hard to keep up. Two days ago the Washington Post Magazine published a piece titled “The Power of Stacey Abrams.” 

• Haha (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Ex State representative.

That's it.

It's not easy to produce a flattering picture of single person when you have to use the panoramic setting to fit them in the frame.

• Haha (+1) 4