Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, B-Man said:

"Tokenized" ?     You can get more democrat party than that.

She's a liberal from Mass.  I don't like to categorize people into groups but if you do you won't find a more racist group than Mass liberals.

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Don't be so sure that the openly gay card is going to play as well as many think with the democrat base. Blacks, for example, tend to not be fans of the gays. Not sure that Hispanics are either.

Yup.  Buttigieg is in for a rude awakening in South Carolina and more socially conservative states.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Yup.  Buttigieg is in for a rude awakening in South Carolina and more socially conservative states.

So you think him saying, “Let me tell you about my husband” won’t resonate around the country? :unsure:

• Haha (+1) 1

Pete Buttigieg Is No Friend Of Religious Liberty

by Mary Vought

Original Article

After taking a surprising lead in the faith-focused Iowa caucuses, presidential hopeful Pete Buttigieg is now being discussed as a Democratic Party presidential frontrunner. But despite being a self-proclaimed Christian, Buttigieg’s rhetoric and policies undermine rather than support religious liberty. Buttigieg has unabashedly embraced House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) Equality Act legislation that would strike a massive blow to our nation’s religious institutions.

Buttigieg blames Trayvon death on ‘white supremacy’

by Jack Cashill

Original Article

Hoping to fan racial flames in his direction before the South Carolina primary, Pete Buttigieg tweeted out his support for Trayvon Martin on the occasion of what would have been Martin’s 25th birthday, February 5. “Trayvon Martin would have been 25 today,” Mayor Pete tweeted. “How many 25th birthdays have been stolen from us by white supremacy, gun violence, prejudice, and fear?” Buttigieg threw in a Black Lives Matter hashtag just to make sure black voters knew he was down for the struggle. This tweet would have been unfortunate six months ago. Today, it is unforgivable.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

My God, the Left can't meme !

Who thought this was a good idea ?

?

Not sure how they managed to get Bloomberg hanging upside down from 45's tie, but it was a sweet effect.  Somehow, thought Mike was a bit taller than that.