Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I don't know if you are joking but there was a James Buchanan who was the 15th POTUS (just prior to Lincoln).

None of them as good as Richard Starkey who truly brought us together after the apocalypse. Little known fact: President Starkey changed our national anthem to "Come Together" and he's still getting royalties.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

None of them as good as Richard Starkey who truly brought us together after the apocalypse. Little known fact: President Starkey changed our national anthem to "Come Together" and he's still getting royalties.

No one was better than President Thomas J. Whitmore!

placeholder_gallery-1465905490-independe

The ***** guy beat an alien invasion with a rag-tag group of drunken fighter pilots and an improbable compatibility between Apple computers and incredibly advanced alien technology.

• Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Pat Buchanan was never President.  He lost in the primary.

This is why I don't take anybody seriously when somebody puts says "worst president ever" when describing Trump, Obama, Bush, etc...

3 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

This is why I don't take anybody seriously when somebody puts says "worst president ever" when describing Trump, Obama, Bush, etc...

I know right?  Pat Buchanan, movie presidents.....what's next?  

Plus the old guys had a world where information barely traveled.  Most people probably didn't even know Taft was a lard ass much less whether he had strong policies.  If people knew what Franklin Puerce looked like he would have received 0 votes.  Super creepy.  25 years from now we'll know every little thing the prez does.  I'm not sure whether that is good or bad.  

7 hours ago, Koko78 said:

The ***** guy beat an alien invasion with a rag-tag group of drunken fighter pilots and an improbable compatibility between Apple computers and incredibly advanced alien technology.

You're forgetting the Golden Age of Presidents Camacho and Not Sure

giphy.gif

Edited by /dev/null
  • Haha (+1) 1

Why do Democrats continue to reject women of color ?

Elizabeth Warren Nosedives to Distant Third in December National Poll

by Hannah Bleau

Original Article

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) is continuing to dip in the polls, falling to a distant third behind Joe Biden (D) and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), according to the Emerson College/WHDH National Poll released this week. The poll, taken December 15-17, 2019, among 525 Democrat primary voters, showed Warren nosediving to a distant third with just 12 percent support nationally. That reflects an eight-point drop from November’s results. The poll showed Biden leading the pack with 32 percent support, followed by Sanders with 25 percent. That reflects a five-point increase for Biden and two-point drop for Sanders, according to the poll. Mayor Pete Buttigieg (D) came in fourth with eight percent support,

14 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Nobody except Bruce Greenwood, who was such a good President that he was President in THREE different movies.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

Why do Democrats continue to reject women of color ?

Elizabeth Warren Nosedives to Distant Third in December National Poll

by Hannah Bleau

Original Article

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) is continuing to dip in the polls, falling to a distant third behind Joe Biden (D) and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), according to the Emerson College/WHDH National Poll released this week. The poll, taken December 15-17, 2019, among 525 Democrat primary voters, showed Warren nosediving to a distant third with just 12 percent support nationally. That reflects an eight-point drop from November’s results. The poll showed Biden leading the pack with 32 percent support, followed by Sanders with 25 percent. That reflects a five-point increase for Biden and two-point drop for Sanders, according to the poll. Mayor Pete Buttigieg (D) came in fourth with eight percent support,

Wow. The left is going to wipe out Warren?

Are you telling me the party of diversity is going to lead into the 2020 race with two of the oldest, angriest white guys in the country?

Yeesh. It's like the left hates women and people of color. Who knew? 

Oh, wait. All of us knew. :lol:

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Wow. The left is going to wipe out Warren?

Are you telling me the party of diversity is going to lead into the 2020 race with two of the oldest, angriest white guys in the country?

Yeesh. It's like the left hates women and people of color. Who knew? 

Oh, wait. All of us knew. :lol:

The left hates women. It has gotten quite noticeable the last ten years or so.

• Like (+1) 4