Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Hedge said:

This is a MUST WATCH. I'm dying ?

If you had thought that  there was only 1 thing that was missing to make Swalwell the most ridiculous candidate ever, that 1 thing has now been found.

More cowbell!

Image result for more cowbell meme

8 hours ago, Hedge said:

@Deranged Rhino being in Hollywood, are you familiar with and have an opinion on https://twitter.com/entylawyer

and his website: https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/

I have seen a number of items he nailed, but haven't paid close enough attention to see how good his hit rate is (or if he just throws things at the wall and gets lucky that some stick).

Here is the original blind (the comments are always interesting)

IF those photos exist, she is not the chosen one, and will not be on the ticket. There can't be a drop like that after she gets the nomination. Although, IF they exist, one of her Democratic opponents would drop them sooner. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

So what you are saying is that we have 3 years after Election Day 2020 to hear from you about the vast conspiracy to derail Harris after she gets beat?  "Job" security at the Soros Cubicle Farm I guess?

If the Russians help steal another election I guess I will at least complain about it, is that ok? You do love your country right? 

Looks like Democratic base is still fired up 

More people than expected were interested in the debates. “More than 15 million viewers tuned in for part one of the 2020 presidential election’s first primary debate on television Wednesday night. The Nielsen ratings reflect enormous interest in the presidential race — with millions of people tuning into NBC, MSNBC and Telemundo to size up the candidates who want to beat President Trump next year.”

The one thing I’ve taken away from these debates (I didn’t watch them I just followed it here) is that the Democrats are so ***** up, so fractured that they can’t wittle down or agree on a field of just a few candidates. Twenty??  Two nights?  Sixteen months before the election?  What a ***** show. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

The one thing I’ve taken away from these debates (I didn’t watch them I just followed it here) is that the Democrats are so ***** up, so fractured that they can’t wittle down or agree on a field of just a few candidates. Twenty??  Two nights?  Sixteen months before the election?  What a ***** show. 

Eh, the Republicans had a pretty wide field a few years back, and that was with everyone "knowing" Jeb was gonna be the nominee.  You just never know...

I sat through both nights and last night was far worse than night 1, and I thought night 1 was a ***** show. ? 

19 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

It's actually 24.

4 candidates didn't 'qualify' for the debates (this time)

multiple candidates at the debates are polling 1% or zero.

7 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Rumors have it that Kamala went to "swinger" parties with Willie Brown and mouthed off a lot. I have a hard time picturing my president doing that.

Better to have a guy who simply assaults women, panders to foreign terrorists and works for his own business interests instead of the United States...you go bro! 

• Like (+1) 1

LIZ SHELD’S MORNING BRIEF:      Debate Night 2 Electric Boogaloo, the Woke-Off Beat Goes On. 

“There was no Spanish but mucho loco.

During the first debate, the candidates were just trying to get some attention because many of them were unknown.

On night two, the candidates attacked the president more explicitly and attacked one another because they are jockeying for a bump in the polls. 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Better to have a guy who simply assaults women, panders to foreign terrorists and works for his own business interests instead of the United States...you go bro! 

So, you'd rather go down the black hole that is "Swingin" Kamala?

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

If you think about it, Trump and Harris are very similar.  Both are adulterers, both are from very liberal states and both are blow-hards. 

• Like (+1) 1

The Democrat debate farce

American Thinker, by E. Jeffrey Ludwig

Original Article

The first two Democrat debates were the height of farce. They featured hilarious, inconsequential, and pure bilge being passed off as serious political worldviews. What characterizes a farce? A farce is a literary piece that contains highly improbable situations, stereotyped characters, violent horseplay, extravagant exaggeration.”

(snip)

The answers were vapid and repetitive, yet there was an aggressiveness permeating the event that the interviewers could barely control. And sometimes in answer to the question, “Why are you the best?” they would answer, “Because Pres. Donald J. Trump is the worst.”

FROM A FRIEND ON FACEBOOK: “My biggest takeaway from the candidates in the Dem debates is there doesn’t seem to be any joy in any of them.

They all seem to live in a perpetual state of anger, resentment and envy that absolutely poisons their lives.

Those aren’t attractive qualities in political candidates.

Say what you want about Trump but he rarely looks like he’s not having a good time.

Optimism can be both attractive and contagious.”

by Glenn Reynolds
  • Like (+1) 2