snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I had no idea, that's even funnier. 

"You're in My Heart"

It seems to me that the "big-bosomed lady with the Dutch accent" sure may refer to her; but the next line says her "ad-libbed lines were well-rehearsed, but my heart cries out for you

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

That line of attack will only make him stronger because the majority of primary voters don't believe that.  Booker tried that line of attack and it didn't move the needle at all.  Plus, it would be disingenuous as all the major candidate have praised Biden in the past. 

You have to attack him without alienating the majority of Democrats who like him.  You say he's a good guy.......but.......mention his ties to Wall Street, his vote for the Iraq War, him being VP when the banks were bailed out, and being out of touch working in Washington too long.

No, I don't think so.  He's a hardscrabble politician who ran the ridiculous "mularkey" outburts on Ryan, who threatened Trump with violence behind the school gym, who's got a history of racially insensitive comments, a history of assuming the real estate on a woman between her navel and her collarbone was Biden Country, some sketchy deals involving his son and The Ukraine.  He also has a tendency to stand for nothing.

Punch him back, remind voters that he's been in politics since the Great Depression and his own party never thought enough of him to nominate him when he was still vibrant in the early 80s.  Point out he's establishment, point out he's just another entrenched politician who has been fiddling while the southern border has been burning for DECADES, all the while getting wealthy (Wall Street) while folks on both sides of the border die. And don't be afraid to hang the Obama-Biden near decade-long economic malaise squarely at his feet.  

Playing it soft with a bare knuckled brawler is a mistake.

"From the arms of their parents..."

33% of the children DNA tested showed to be with non family/traffickers just recently. A third of the kids... they don't want to talk about that. Ever. That's the money line right there. The projection on this subject from the left is off the charts

• Like (+1) 3