Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Yeah, no one can beat the unstoppable force that is Donald Trump. 

Dr-Evils-Laughing.gif

Tell ya what, do you want to make a friendly wager on that? You=Trump. Me=the field. Nothing too nuts, and this offer is solely for you, but name your terms so you can stake claim to this rather than making these concretely ridiculous statements on here like what you just said.

I gave ya the stakes, a friendly beer at a Bills game ;) :beer: 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

What exactly do you think you're proving?

If it's that the far right is full of a bunch of Trolls, okay.

Thanks for that.

Are you claiming that article is false? Because you believe trolling is somehow beneath the far right?

So if @Deranged Rhino was making a statement in response to mine that I didn't think Tulsi did that well by saying "the people disagreed" and this is your proof of the people disagreeing...

well then, I think you've proven my point 

Adam-Scott-Thumbs-Up-Clap.gif

you're an idiot of certifiable proportions.

tell me this Einstein, what do you make of the report that Goggle said Tulsi was the most searched after the debates? one does not seem to jive with the other. it couldn't be that MSNBC is creating a false narrative because.. you know, Democrats would never do that. 

oh.....

wait......

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Foxx said:

you're an idiot of certifiable proportions.

tell me this Einstein, what do you make of the report that Goggle said Tulsi was the most searched after the debates? one does not seem to jive with the other. it couldn't be that MSNBC is creating a false narrative because.. you know, Democrats would never do that. 

oh.....

wait......

To be fair that does not mean anyone searching for her on Google thinks she "won" the debate. They may have, they may not have.  She was reasonable, in command, and she is attractive. It could have been the searches were just to see who she was since she doesn't have much name recognition among the general public.

Note: I am not sure she "won" last night, but she was damn sure the only one on that stage I wasn't terrified would end up with the nuclear codes. I thought she was quite likable (even though I did not agree with all she said). 

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

To be fair that does not mean anyone searching for her on Google thinks she "won" the debate. They may have, they may not have.  She was reasonable, in command, and she is attractive. It could have been the searches were just to see who she was since she doesn't have much name recognition among the general public.

Note: I am not sure she "won" last night, but she was damn sure the only one on that stage I wasn't terrified would end up with the nuclear codes. I thought she was quite likable (even though I did not agree with all she said). 

i agree for the most part. however, the Google search results would seem to lend support that she won the debate. while one does not disprove the other, one does at the very least, lend credence to the other.

lets not mention the fact that i would not put it past the world's largest conspiracy pusher to fabricate a false narrative. it's not like they haven't done so before now.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2

I don't know how long I am gonna last for this one. 

Tonight's participants:

Marianne Williamson
John Hickenlooper
Andrew Yang
Pete Buttigieg
Bernie Sanders
Joe Biden
Kamala Harris
Kirsten Gillibrand
Michael Bennet
Eric Swalwell

• Thank you (+1) 2

Pete Buttigieg should have stopped with "it should be affordable to NOT go to college." He had to tack on raising minimum wage instead of going the route of apprenticeships. 

Yang wants a VAT!? Yeah, that has worked out great in the EU and Canada. 

• Like (+1) 1