Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Cinga said:

lizzy didn't even make sense there... What would she do about McConnell?

There is nothing any of them can do about him, and they know it. Was it that Washington governor who just said "take the filibuster away from Mitch McConnell"?? :wacko:

Tulsi Gabbard: "no one should tell you who to love or marry"... so ***** is fine? A 9 year old marrying a 30 year-old is fine?
Hmmm ok so the block... let me say, "so marrying your brother is fine? Father-daughter marriage is fine? 

And now Booker is saying people are being lynched for being trans and gay? (head scratch) 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

There is nothing any of them can do about him, and they know it. Was it that Washington governor who just said "take the filibuster away from Mitch McConnell"?? :wacko:

I especially liked Lizzy's "We are a Democracy" moment... ^&*%%&* stupid a55 sh1t!

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Tulsi Gabbard: "no one should tell you who to love or marry"... so ***** is fine? A 9 year old marrying a 30 year-old is fine?
Hmmm ok so the block... let me say, "so marrying your brother is fine? Father-daughter marriage is fine? 

And now Booker is saying people are being lynched for being trans and gay? (head scratch) 

What about Chuck's question: "Based on the civil rights roll back by Trump's administration against the gay community..."

Name one, Chuck. One. And no, the trans ban doesn't count.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

What about Chuck's question: "Based on the civil rights roll back by Trump's administration against the gay community..."

Name one, Chuck. One. And no, the trans ban doesn't count.

I am sure the trans ban in the service was what he was alluding to. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

I am sure the trans ban in the service was what he was alluding to. 

I agree, and it's a silly point to bring up in the context of civil rights. Which he knows, but he frames it that way because "we must push fear and division". They got nothing else to offer (as tonight is proving). 

He just retweeted this again :lol: 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Should President Trump be prosecuted after he leaves office? 

Oh Beto, that answer is gonna come back to bite the Obama administration in the ass. 

Jay Inslee  John Delaney calls Trump lawless (and then quickly switches gears). 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Should President Trump be prosecuted after he leaves office? 

Oh Beto, that answer is gonna come back to bite the Obama administration in the ass. 

Jay Inslee calls Trump lawless (and then quickly switches gears). 

I somehow missed his answer.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I somehow missed his answer.

Beto? He was babbling on how no president is above the law, and something about a painting, and then Trump could be charged, etc. I am sure it will end up as a clip somewhere. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(Because he's got the charisma of wet toast)

If NBC could have put his podium in the auditorium lobby, they would have. 

Edit: I thought you were talking about Delaney.

Edited by snafu
  • Haha (+1) 2