Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

According to the folks in here.........

if I wanted to watch these Democratic debates, all I have to do is watch the beautiful 2009 Browns-Bills game.

I was there. In the end zone in the direction where the snow was blowing.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the time this is over, Lizzy is gonna be sorry she learned Cherokee instead of kitchen Spanish:

Spanish pandering so far 3/10. I wonder what it will be by the end of this "debate"?

Cory Booker 
Julian Castro
Bill de Blasio
John Delaney
Tulsi Gabbard
Jay Inslee
Amy Klobuchar
Beto O’Rourke
Tim Ryan
Elizabeth Warren

Washington State gets all the new refugees!!  Sucks for those residents who didn't vote for this doofus (and I say this as someone in NYS stuck with Cuomo).

oh, oh!! Let's see who wants the Iranian terrorist kick-back money... up now, Booker!

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

I miss the entertainment of candidates comparing hand sizes.

It would almost be better than what is going on with this crowd ... talking point, #OrangeManBad, talking point, political trope,  #OrangeManBad, political trope, talking point, #OrangeManBad. talking point, Spanish pandering, #OrangeManBad, rinse and repeat. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

It would almost be better than what is going on with this crowd ... talking point, #OrangeManBad, talking point, political trope,  #OrangeManBad, political trope, talking point, #OrangeManBad. talking point, Spanish pandering, #OrangeManBad, rinse and repeat. 

Yup... the entire debate has been mostly pandering to either Hispanics or the green crowd... 

42 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

For the next year these clowns are going to try and convince everyone that we’re all really miserable but we just don’t know it. This is going to be hilarious!

I am miserable.  

But mostly because of these asshats on stage.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, njbuff said:

According to the folks in here.........

if I wanted to watch these Democratic debates, all I have to do is watch the beautiful 2009 Browns-Bills game.

Side note: I was actually stuck in a god-awful marketing demo today, and commented to someone "This is like watching the 2009 Bills-Browns game."  :lol:

1 minute ago, snafu said:

Yes.  Not inspiring.

Not to me, at least.  Because...y'know...they keep telling me I'm evil, and the root of all America's problems.

Really not kidding about moving to Ireland before the Democrats take over again.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Side note: I was actually stuck in a god-awful marketing demo today, and commented to someone "This is like watching the 2009 Bills-Browns game."  :lol:

Not to me, at least.  Because...y'know...they keep telling me I'm evil, and the root of all America's problems.

Really not kidding about moving to Ireland before the Democrats take over again.

I’d go to Portugal.