Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

1)For years I've been asking you if you were dropped on your head as a child, now someone else asks the same question. Do you think that is just coincidence?

When did Trump ask Russia for help? If you say that he asked Russia to hack Hillary's computer then you'll just be proving to anyone that bothers to read your response just how disingenuous you are. It was a sarcastic remark in public in front of many, many millions.

1) What a stupid point. So you (an idiot) asked me a stupid question and you feel validated because a complete moron asked the same question? 

2) He asked for Russia to find the emails and his son agreed the meet with Russians to get dirt on Hillary. But you already knew that. There's also lots more, but you know that also 

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

This is so inexplicable, it's gatorman-level stupid.

Projecting I see. You are the one actually waiting for Barr's investigation to lead to people confessing and you are calling me stupid? You are a clown. 

You are deteriorating, Seriously 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Tibs thinks Trump should’ve asked Russia for help just like Obama did when he thought the microphone was off and nobody could hear. We all know that’s how real World Leaders do it!

Lol, lame. 

God, you need almost nothing to accuse Obama, but with all the facts about Trump, you just ignore. 

I'm glad I'm not like that. 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Lol, lame. 

God, you need almost nothing to accuse Obama, but with all the facts about Trump, you just ignore. 

Interesting take on things when we all have Obama on tape and yet all you have in Trump is hear say and anonymous third hand sources. 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Hey Tibs are those the same emails that Hilary destroyed in her blatant effort to OBSTRUCT JUSTICE? I thought so.

Obstruct what justice? 

So you believe in obstruction now? Really? Was Trump doing that by going after a real investigation? 

Interesting take on things when we all have Obama on tape and yet all you have in Trump is hear say and anonymous third hand sources. 

Have him on tape doing what? What is your interpretation of those very few words? 

Sounds like a politician in an election saying he has to wait till after the election to do something. Kind of normal. It's not like he was secretly meeting with agents of the government to get info. Who was doing that? 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lol, lame. 

Guess what? Every poster here is glad that they aren't like you. "I wish I was like Tibs" is a statement never to be heard.

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Obstruct what justice? 

So you believe in obstruction now? Really? Was Trump doing that by going after a real investigation? 

Hilarious Tibs. You’re utter lack of perspective has you tied up in knots now. Hilary actually took ACTIONS to obstruct an investigation whereas secondhand remarks suggest that Trump THOUGHT about taking actions but also admit that he never actually did. (Next time the FBI starts investigating you, let’s see if you don’t THINK about ways of protecting yourself!)

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Guess what? Every poster here is glad that they aren't like you. "I wish I was like Tibs" is a statement never to be heard.

So there is a bias against smart people. So what? 

Hilarious Tibs. You’re utter lack of perspective has you tied up in knots now. Hilary actually took ACTIONS to obstruct an investigation whereas secondhand remarks suggest that Trump THOUGHT about taking actions but also admit that he never actually did. (Next time the FBI starts investigating you, let’s see if you don’t THINK about ways of protecting yourself!)

Again, what justice did she obstruct? What are you talking about? 

Trump admitted on national television he fired Comey over Russia investigation. Hello! 

Are you saying its ok Trump lied about Russia? 

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump admitted on national television he fired Comey over Russia investigation. 

Isn’t possible that Trump fired Comey because he wasn’t actually doing a good job with the Russia investigation? Not because Comey was heading towards charging the President with anything. Comey has proven himself to be an utter buffoon ever since being fired. 

36 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So there is a bias against smart people. So what? 

Again, what justice did she obstruct? What are you talking about? 

Trump admitted on national television he fired Comey over Russia investigation. Hello! 

Are you saying its ok Trump lied about Russia? 

Do us all a favor and go read the Obstruction Statutes and then read the Mueller report front to back and base your next post on this matter on that experience. 

Edited by keepthefaith

Meanwhile.....................................back at the 2020 thread.......................all was not well for the democrats.

HOW CORY BOOKER’S $5 MILLION GRIFTING ENDED HIS PRESIDENTIAL BID 6 YEARS AGO

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/273772/how-cory-bookers-5-million-grifting-ended-his-daniel-greenfield#disqus_thread

Kamala Harris Seeks Fines for Firms That Fail to Close Gender Pay Gap

Presidential hopeful’s plan: Take 1% of a company’s profit for every 1% difference in wages for equal work

Democrats: America's Original Hate Group

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

This was posted in the NYS abortion thread. Just sickening.

Yes, I saw it, and it's horseshit, and I don't know what's wrong with you that you felt compelled to post it again here.

I mean, I know why you did: there's something wrong with you.  I just don't know what that is.

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Yes, I saw it, and it's horseshit, and I don't know what's wrong with you that you felt compelled to post it again here.

I mean, I know why you did: there's something wrong with you.  I just don't know what that is.

Do you want to explain why it's horseshit or do you just want to "discuss" it like HAHA Gator would? I'm speaking directly about Dr. Levatino's testimony in front of the House Judiciary Committee.

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Do you want to explain why it's horseshit or do you just want to "discuss" it like HAHA Gator would? I'm speaking directly about Dr. Levatino's testimony in front of the House Judiciary Committee.

Because everything has a response to negative stimulus.  Even plants.  Even the simplest of multicellular life.  That does not equal "pain."

29 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Because everything has a response to negative stimulus.  Even plants.  Even the simplest of multicellular life.  That does not equal "pain."

A quick search shows several different stages where a fetus is considered to feel pain. The anti-abortion groups seem to claim there's pain at 8 weeks while the abortion enthusiasts claim it's up to 28 weeks. Others think it's about 20 weeks. The example used by Dr. Levatino was 2nd trimester which 20 weeks would fall right in the middle of that. Twenty weeks is also considered about the earliest a fetus could be viable outside the womb. Nothing in his testimony could be refuted with certainty. So there.

I posted that here in response to a post by B-Man on the previous page that you responded to also. I should have quoted that in posting the Dr.'s testimony.

Edited by 3rdnlng