Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Nope. The tweet is made to look like he did, but not even close. 

Actually I think that is exactly what he said, and he and his family members should answer for this sort of vile hate speech.

(I didn't bother to listen or fact check, just trying out the lib self-hypnosis DVD I bought on Amazon the other day.) 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

you know what would really shame them?  having to stitch a red maga to their clothing.

and if that doesn't teach them a lesson, they should be sent to some kind of camp to help them learn

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

you know what would really shame them?  having to stitch a red maga to their clothing.

and if that doesn't teach them a lesson, they should be sent to some kind of camp to help them learn

If neither of those work, the liberals will just have to come up with some sort of solution that is final.

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Actually I think that is exactly what he said, and he and his family members should answer for this sort of vile hate speech.

(I didn't bother to listen or fact check, just trying out the lib self-hypnosis DVD I bought on Amazon the other day.) 

PPP is all about TwitterThink(TM) and MemeInsight.  

Edited by BeginnersMind

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

So why do you attempt to participate down here if you dislike it so much?

Because he wants to feel superior to everyone else. And his programmers, whom he's said he defers to (instead of thinking for himself) since they're "experts" and "authorities" and inherently know more than anyone else, have told him that anyone who strays from the prescribed narrative is a racist/bigot/deplorable/low-intellect/chan user. And since he takes their word as gospel -- even after most of them have been exposed as absolute liars with ill intent as recently as this year -- he can come down here and feel good about himself. 

It would be sad if it wasn't so hilarious.

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

So why do you attempt to participate down here if you dislike it so much?

The North remembers.

I call out the crap when I see it. Which is a lot here in the last few years since this became billsChan and a meme zone. 

I should just let it be but it passes the time some days. Other days, seldom sadly, there is an interesting discussion to engage in. 

It’s a long term habit at this point. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

1 hour ago, BeginnersMind said:

PPP is all about TwitterThink(TM) and MemeInsight.  

If true, you only have the Donner Party to thank for it. Between the 2020 candidates handing out free candy, college and health insurance from a VW microbus to the freshmans insisting Jews are the problem, airplanes need to stop flying, and we're all dead in 12 years, it's hard to find a formidable leftist to come here and have a discussion.

Too embarrassed to show up.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

<snip>

"Live your truth and don't let nobody tell you nothing different" --Miley Cyrus

leh-nerd skin-erd quoting Miley Cyrus.
Just when you thought you've seen it all...

• Haha (+1) 1