Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, DC Tom said:

But that was "no new taxes."  Not "no old tax cuts."  

I like how, in 30 years, we've gone from "increasing taxes" to "repealing tax cuts" though.  That's clever.

Back when Congress actually cared about cutting the deficit.  I don't see either side running on that at the moment.

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Back when Congress actually cared about cutting the deficit.  I don't see either side running on that at the moment.

That only happens when Republicans are out of power.

In power they are Democrat Lite

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Actions speak louder than words and the right wing attempt to drive away poor, scared and threatened migrants is not showing them humanity, it's treating them like sub humans 

I'll play my violin for you. 

• Haha (+1) 1

:lol:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/jeffrey-gundlach-rips-democratic-hopefuls-135946711.html

Next, Gundlach shared a photo of former Texas Congressman and Democratic presidential contender Beto O'Rourke.

“Then you got this snowflake posing with a skateboard in front of a bounce house. How perfect is that? Other than he’s 46 years old,” Gundlach told the audience.

“Actually, that’s too old to be a snowflake. If he were to win the White House, they would be mailing his AARP card to the Oval Office during his first term,” he added.

He called Warren a “tornado of anger and insincerity” who comes up with “one crazy giveaway and soak the rich scheme.”

Gundlach asked: “I mean who wants four years of this? Who wants even four hours of this? It's like being trapped with the mother in law from hell. I say short Elizabeth Warren.”

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall
Formatting
  • Haha (+1) 1

May wants to hide what the Brits did to the US during the election and during the coup attempt. Wars have been fought over less. The Brits aided and abetted the coup attempt, which Joe was a part of.

The math on this one is simple. 

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Can you be more specific?

:lol:

I'll post the full clip in the Mueller thread when I run across it -- it's worth the watch if only for the laughs. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

LOL, yup, and you are pro-life? Or "pro-life" right? 

Not necessarily boss.

I am pro immigration.  Pro legal, organized and properly administered immigration in the right numbers without "migrants" and U.S. politicians abusing our ineffective laws. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

Not necessarily boss.

I am pro immigration.  Pro legal, organized and properly administered immigration in the right numbers without "migrants" and U.S. politicians abusing our ineffective laws. 

Immigration has been a political football my entire voting life which spans 5 decades.  It was even before that.  If you think candidate X from the D (or R)  lineup will fix it, good luck.