Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

26 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

I agree with both statements, so what I do is define my own implicit deny list

I do not place anyone on the ignore list.  But when I see a post from Tibs, BeginnersMind, BigMcD, The_Dude, EII, or other wastes of time I may read it.  Or i might just skip it.  if i feel like trolling, i'll poke the tard. depends what kind of mood i'm in

❤️

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

At some point, I just get sick of the noise.

You should just read the posts then. 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, BigMcD said:

❤️

You should just read the posts then. 

Why are you still posting here? You stated unequivocally that if anyone could guess your "secret" that you would go away and never post again. I guessed your secret. Why are you still posting here?

27 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Why are you still posting here? You stated unequivocally that if anyone could guess your "secret" that you would go away and never post again. I guessed your secret. Why are you still posting here?

Because you guys would miss me. 

42 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

It’s all he has in life

16 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

The really sad part is that he's not even entertaining. Just pathetic.

So the internet provides a place for lonely dumb people to hijack a sports community, and end up alienating the only handful of people they have a chance to share opinions with...

It’s like running into another baseball fan and all he wants to do is murder me through his superior grasp of the game with stats

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

So the internet provides a place for lonely dumb people to hijack a sports community, and end up alienating the only handful of people they have a chance to share opinions with...

It’s like running into another baseball fan and all he wants to do is murder me through his superior grasp of the game with stats

It is nice to see this every time he posts:

You've chosen to ignore content by BigMcD.

...Not even that time you bribed Ukraine to not prosecute your son for his shady business dealings that netted him and your family millions? 

Of course you're not sorry for that, Joe. You're a fake, a fraud, and a bad person. 

Your time's almost up. Hope it was fun for you, Joe.

And you know what the above, and all the other Biden memes don't show?  Toxic masculinity.  That's why Democrats don't see why it should be a big deal.

It's more toxic femininity, which they're fine with.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

...Not even that time you bribed Ukraine to not prosecute your son for his shady business dealings that netted him and your family millions? 

Of course you're not sorry for that, Joe. You're a fake, a fraud, and a bad person. 

Your time's almost up. Hope it was fun for you, Joe.

Interesting that you don’t hold Trump to the same standard.