Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

This Canadian will take the previous two answers into his mind.

I'm not paying taxes to US Vets, or at least I'm not aware of it, and I'm kind of in the community that would know about these things...

If I understand correctly YOU are not paying taxes for veterans because you live in Canada.  You don't have to because your country was smart enough to not get involved.  Good for you.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, row_33 said:

I'm not paying taxes to US Vets, or at least I'm not aware of it, and I'm kind of in the community that would know about these things...

but Canadians do enjoy the benefits of the sacrifices made by American veterans

10 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

but Canadians do enjoy the benefits of the sacrifices made by American veterans

i'm one of Canada's biggest appreciators of the USA.

i prefer to spend my leisurely vacations in your fine country.

may peace and prosperity guard my remaining 20 or so remaining sentient years....

41 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

If I understand correctly YOU are not paying taxes for veterans because you live in Canada.  You don't have to because your country was smart enough to not get involved.  Good for you.

i have supported the intentions of the US in its put-upon role as policeman for good in the world.  I cannot think of an effort that I was totally against.

i can't fully support all the tactics and what some efforts turned into, unfortunately, since WW2...

Canadians volunteered in mass efforts for WW1 and 2, and have volunteered to a much smaller extent since then,, for which more power to those brave individuals in my country's military.

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

Canadians volunteered in mass efforts for WW1 and 2, and have volunteered to a much smaller extent since then,, for which more power to those brave individuals in my country's military.

With Trudeau at the helm, you'll probably get invaded by the next pride parade.

13 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

With Trudeau at the helm, you'll probably get invaded by the next pride parade.

our influence is a squirrel on waterskis behind the big boat of the US economy and foreign policy structure, i hope Justin doesn't feel he can kick one ski off and slalom or accept and drink a beer while going real fast

15 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Kinda hard to do that in a turban and a skirt, but I'm sure he'll give it the ol' Delta Zeta try.

he's a good frontman to accept the windfall of the US economy and overall improvement in the US under Trump

our Liberal Party knows who cuts the cheques in this world, we already have a lefty national/provincial party that is a threat to take over and show us what an AOC can do to in three weeks flat

Edited by row_33

1 hour ago, BigMcD said:

You can make it your profile pic if you wish. 

I like women. Thanks.

But hey, we don't judge here. You like to watch men blow each other. No big deal.

I mean, I guess ya gotta suck something when you're not busy sucking at hockey and curling.

10 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Ignoring Tibs, Big McD, and Beginners Mind is essential for PPP threads.  

Easier to read threads without any of that gibberish clutter. 

True, but everyone has a right to their opinion, no matter how wrong or graphic it is.

And I also have a right to call out a stupid photo like the one McD posted.

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

I like women. Thanks.

But hey, we don't judge here. You like to watch men blow each other. No big deal.

I mean, I guess ya gotta suck something when you're not busy sucking at hockey and curling.

? not Canadian moron! Keep up! 

39 minutes ago, njbuff said:

What the hell is wrong with you?

I am not one to put someone on ignore of have them banned, but this picture says all I need to know about you.

And it's not good.

I care! 

13 minutes ago, njbuff said:

True, but everyone has a right to their opinion, no matter how wrong or graphic it is.

And I also have a right to call out a stupid photo like the one McD posted.

They don’t have a right to inflict moral pollution or farts on me

26 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Ignoring Tibs, Big McD, and Beginners Mind is essential for PPP threads.  

Easier to read threads without any of that gibberish clutter. 

14 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I agree with both statements, so what I do is define my own implicit deny list

I do not place anyone on the ignore list.  But when I see a post from Tibs, BeginnersMind, BigMcD, The_Dude, EII, or other wastes of time I may read it.  Or i might just skip it.  if i feel like trolling, i'll poke the tard. depends what kind of mood i'm in

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

I do not place anyone on the ignore list.  But when I see a post from Tibs, BeginnersMind, BigMcD, The_Dude, EII, or other wastes of time I may read it.  Or i might just skip it.  if i feel like trolling, i'll poke the tard. depends what kind of mood i'm in

At some point, I just get sick of the noise.