Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

44 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I think it's kindof funny that Ds are now concerned about things that are "moral".  20 years ago the Rs got roasted by the Ds for taking a "moral" stance on  2 parent households and "family values".  Government had no business dictating "morals".  It was a personal choice and one is not necessarily better than another. Or so I was told ...

Rightfully so roasted, too. It was the hypocrisy that you were roasted for, not the actual moral stance. You guys have  shed the facade of morality and are now simply  showing your true amoral selves. Thank you! 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Rightfully so roasted, too. It was the hypocrisy that you were roasted for, not the actual moral stance. You guys have  shed the facade of morality and are now simply  showing your true amoral selves. Thank you! 

Who in the H E double hockey sticks is " You guys"?

9 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

You just have me confused with someone else.

More specifically: anyone who does not agree with his way of thinking.

People like @Tiberius are never interested in discussion. They're interested in two things: telling people why they should be miserable and pointing at  everyone else as the reason for their misery.

But when you cheer infanticide and laugh at Americans killed at an American embassy, you can't expect much interest in dialogue.

Edited by LABillzFan

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

More specifically: anyone who does not agree with his way of thinking.

People like @Tiberius are never interested in discussion. They're interested in two things: telling people why they should be miserable and pointing at  everyone else as the reason for their misery.

But when you cheer infanticide and laugh at Americans killed at an American embassy, you can't expect much interest in dialogue.

Another completely worthless poster. POS 

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

No, if they were smart they would do a better job pointing out the hypocrisy of non-moral evangelicals crying over life but fighting to kill health care. 

You might want to check that.  I just got a survey from the D party today asking about  my preference in regards to prez candidates and legislative priorities.  In the priorities section,  It didn't mention health care once. In fact it wasn't mentioned in the survey anywhere.  It did mention protecting a woman's right to "choose" however.

Here's the link in case you want to check it: http://action.dccc.org/survey/2019-april-democratic-priorities-survey

Edited by reddogblitz

4 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

You might want to check that.  I just got a survey from the D party today asking about  my preference in regards to prez candidates and priorities.  In the priorities section,  It didn't mention health care once.  It did mention protecting a woman's right to "choose" however.

Everyone knows the Dems destroyed health insurance/care. Even @Tiberius knows it. But he'll never be smart enough to understand the difference between not wanting to force people to buy a product they don't want or need...and infanticide.

He's just stupid enough to think they're one and the same.

11 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

You might want to check that.  I just got a survey from the D party today asking about  my preference in regards to prez candidates and legislative priorities.  In the priorities section,  It didn't mention health care once. In fact it wasn't mentioned in the survey anywhere.  It did mention protecting a woman's right to "choose" however.

Here's the link in case you want to check it: http://action.dccc.org/survey/2019-april-democratic-priorities-survey

It's a campaign donor harvester!! :thumbdown: