Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

3.) The Vermont Democrat Party has declared that Bernie is a member of the state Democrat party, regardless of whether he officially joins.

After declaring a non member to be a member, can they also declare non-member members to have voted Democrat regardless of whether they actually voted

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

After declaring a non member to be a member, can they also declare non-member members to have voted Democrat regardless of whether they actually voted

They are Democrats, so even the non-member dead are declared to have voted Democrat.

6 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Early New Hampshire poll.  Bernie and Biden way out in front as there's a lot of white people in New Hampshire.  Harris tops Warren as far as minority candidate go.

That kind of sounds like you're suggesting a dedicated Dem fortress like NH is filled with white people who won't vote for people of color.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

Kamala: "You think THAT'S racist? Hold my beer, mon!"

I'm starting to think the left is looking at the number of blacks leaving the Donner Partydecided to go all Oprah to get them back.

"You get reparations! And you get reparations! And you get all marijuana sales!"

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

That kind of sounds like you're suggesting a dedicated Dem fortress like NH is filled with white people who won't vote for people of color.

The state is 94% white and Bernie did poorly with African Americans in the 2016 primaries because his lack of outreach to people of color.  Minorities are more likely to vote for people they feel represent them.  The Clinton's are still popular the black community which is why Hillary dominated in states with a higher black population percentage compared to states Bernie won like South Carolina, Mississippi, Alabama, and Georgia where she received over 75% of the vote.

Just now, Doc Brown said:

The state is 94% white and Bernie did poorly with African Americans in the 2016 primaries because his lack of outreach to people of color.  Minorities are more likely to vote for people they feel represent them.  The Clinton's are still popular the black community which is why Hillary dominated in states with a higher black population percentage compared to states Bernie won like South Carolina, Mississippi, Alabama, and Georgia where she received over 75% of the vote.

Doesn't change your original point; a state that is 94% white wants nothing to do with any candidate of color.

2 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Doesn't change your original point; a state that is 94% white wants nothing to do with any candidate of color.

Never said that because it would be factually inaccurate as 17% prefer Harris or Booker.  My point was to illustrate the problem Bernie's going to have with people of color.

7 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Please tell me my sarcasm meter is broken.

1/1024th I believe.

16 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

You might want to rephrase that.

aflac duck.jpg