Help me play a joke on a friend

So every year I do a 60 mile bikeathon from Philadelphia to the Jersey shore for the American Cancer Society. My buddy and I do it together.

So my buddy decides to set up a challenge this year- he will shave his wavy thick head of hair if he raises $2,000.00. He hopes he raises that much, but doesn't for one second believe he will, so he thinks his overly full head of hair is safe from the shears.

Just a shout out to all of you, if you are interested: please help me help him lose his hair. If he makes it to 2K, I will also shave my head, and post pictures of both of us before and after. (I will not be a pretty sight bald.)

Thanks in advance if you donate to a worthy cause.

American Cancer Society Bikeathon

So every year I do a 60 mile bikeathon from Philadelphia to the Jersey shore for the American Cancer Society. My buddy and I do it together.

So my buddy decides to set up a challenge this year- he will shave his wavy thick head of hair if he raises $2,000.00. He hopes he raises that much, but doesn't for one second believe he will, so he thinks his overly full head of hair is safe from the shears.

Just a shout out to all of you, if you are interested: please help me help him lose his hair. If he makes it to 2K, I will also shave my head, and post pictures of both of us before and after. (I will not be a pretty sight bald.)

Thanks in advance if you donate to a worthy cause.

American Cancer Society Bikeathon

283153[/snapback]

Not bad, but it'd be more persuasive if you were threatening to eat a kitty.

I will run my bike over any kitty I see on the ride. Does that count?

283270[/snapback]

Yes, that will do. Unfortunately my first post in the thread should have read "eat a bunny" in reference to the Save Toby website but I got my furry animals mixed up and ruined the joke.

Yes, that will do.  Unfortunately my first post in the thread should have read "eat a bunny" in reference to the Save Toby website but I got my furry animals mixed up and ruined the joke.

283334[/snapback]

And here I was thinking you had the "dual meaning" kitty thing going.