10-10: McDermott Presser at 11:20 AM ET with Player Interviews Following Practice at Noon - Derek Anderson Plays If Allen is Injured

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

I am sure Coach McD is just waiting for your explanation why they can't carry three when more than half of teams do.  You may not like it but they can and you are not part of any 'we' including them.

Are you talking about your fantasy football team maybe?

Dont tell me your an Peterfan? He has zero potential and doesnt belong on a roster. We now have someone who can come in if Allen gets hurt, so why keep him on the active roster? 

12 minutes ago, Captain_Quint said:

Dont tell me your an Peterfan? He has zero potential and doesnt belong on a roster. We now have someone who can come in if Allen gets hurt, so why keep him on the active roster? 

Sure I am a Peter fan if I am an opposing DB; P5t5rman is your best bet to be on highlight real.  

Just like fans trying to make it sound that Bills have to do what they "think" is best for team.

The team does not listen to what fans say to get their ideas.

27 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Sure I am a Peter fan if I am an opposing DB; P5t5rman is your best bet to be on highlight real.  

Just like fans trying to make it sound that Bills have to do what they "think" is best for team.

The team does not listen to what fans say to get their ideas.

Thanks. I needed that clarification. I thought that if I yelled loud enough McD would hear me and cut your guy Peterman. He'll wash out soon enough, and you'll be left pining for him and explaining that the coaching staff cant hear me again. Good, quality stuff here. 

ROTFL!  Did anyone else catch the question to Allen at the end about "swag"?:

"You had a touchdown celebration with LeSean.  He said he's working on your swag.  How do you feel like that's coming along?"

"He's got some work to do.  I don't feel like I have tremendous swag.  So, if he's gonna take responsibility for that, he's gotta do a better job"

???

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

ROTFL!  Did anyone else catch the question to Allen at the end about "swag"?:

"You had a touchdown celebration with LeSean.  He said he's working on your swag.  How do you feel like that's coming along?"

"He's got some work to do.  I don't feel like I have tremendous swag.  So, if he's gonna take responsibility for that, he's gotta do a better job"

???

Both jabbed the other about it.