Survey for new stadium location paper

billsfan43

4 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Unfortunately, it doesn't matter what John Q Fan thinks. It's no longer about tailgating, or the average fan experience anymore around the rest of the league. It's about the corporate luxury box owners, and the "Bills Mafia" types are being priced out. Paid $80 a piece for a pair of nosebleeds in Houston this Sunday. I don't mind paying it because I only get to see the Bills once every few years. But I wouldn't be able to afford more than one, maybe two games a year. Especially down the line when/if I have kids.

You want open air in Chicago to grill @ Tailgate?  It will cost you over $100 to park.

That's the new NFL Downtown business model.

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

You want open air in Chicago to grill @ Tailgate?  It will cost you over $100 to park.

That's outrageous. I bet they have a "team sponsored" type tailgate, where you can only buy overpriced food/drink from them though, right?

Just now, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

That's outrageous. I bet they have a "team sponsored" type tailgate, where you can only buy overpriced food/drink from them though, right?

Yeah.  Neighbor goes to Bears games, but paid for by his employer, corporate.

Normal parking is in the parking ramps.  Can't grill there!

Ticket $$$$... LoL...

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 2:29 PM, ExiledInIllinois said:

Went to the Eagles/Vikings game a couple weeks ago with all the BIL's. They parked in a museum lot about a mile away from the stadium, $40/vehicle. Only we got there before 8am for a 4pm game, so there was no one to collect the parking fee. 

• Like (+1) 1