Does your company have good....

I have to come up with a plan on good customer serivce plans/policies... I work for an IT company with clients around the country - do you have any links or resources that might help? 

Why re-create the wheel....

Thanks.

283104[/snapback]

One tip is to mark the post as OT:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=19628

Edit your post and click the "OT" radio button on the bottom of the page, then submit. :blink:

CW

I have to come up with a plan on good customer serivce plans/policies... I work for an IT company with clients around the country - do you have any links or resources that might help? 

Why re-create the wheel....

Thanks.

283104[/snapback]

Go to the the web page for the Chamber of Commerce in Bombay!!. Outsource baby.

Just kidding. What type of service you providing, technical help, fulfilment, or all first level support for all inquiries?

Go to the the web page for the  Chamber of Commerce in Bombay!!. Outsource baby.

Just kidding. What type of service you providing, technical help, fulfilment, or all first level support for all inquiries?

283123[/snapback]

Software - database management -

Software - database management -

283125[/snapback]

I assume that is what your company provides, but what level of support do you need to document. If I call your company with a billing question, will you be handling that? What if I call that my DB is down, and it is a level 3 error, and my business is shut down.

Makes a big differance. Also, will you be handling sales inquiries etc.

Here is an organiztion that can start to give you some guidelines to start defining your policies and procedures as it relates to customer support from a technical perspective.

http://www.servicestrategies.com/index.cfm...cpcertification.

PM me if you need some clarification on this org. Also, make sure to click the partners tab to get some differant ideas and startegies