Please can we get this kid ONE quality receiver

14 hours ago, Lurker said:

Shady is their most effective guy, run or pass.   Got to use him more in the pass game...

Get Shady and Ivory out there together. I have always wondered why when the Bills have had good complimentary styles of back over the years (Fred / CJ; Shady / Karlos / TD Mike; Shady / Ivory) why they don't have packages with them both on the field. When Shanahan was the OC in Atlanta the number of mismatches he created by using Freeman and Coleman together on plays proves that if you are creative it can be done. 

6 minutes ago, CSBill said:

KB is basically a tight end, can we at least move him into the slot and make him move around--when he's on the end, he has one route, 12 yards downfield and turns around. That's pretty easy to cover. And on top of that, he seems to drop as many as he catches.

Time to give one of the rookies a chance at the wide receiver position, at least they have the speed to run NFL routes. Could they really be any worse?

putting kb in the slot will give him alligator arms and do no good. we are only carrying 5 wrs with phillips and sharp the only 2 on the p.s.

we need some fresh blood of some kind. i wish brandon reilly could be brought back. he can play the slot and is fast enough to play outside. having holmes out there any time other than in the red zone is a waste. idk but they gotta make some kind of move.

6 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Get Shady and Ivory out there together. I have always wondered why when the Bills have had good complimentary styles of back over the years (Fred / CJ; Shady / Karlos / TD Mike; Shady / Ivory) why they don't have packages with them both on the field. When Shanahan was the OC in Atlanta the number of mismatches he created by using Freeman and Coleman together on plays proves that if you are creative it can be done. 

i've been pounding the table in several threads for the 2 back set.  it gives them so many options and is a great counter punch to blitzes. it would also allow running the o at a faster pace.