Titans at Bills, 1 pm on CBS - 1st half thread

Just now, MPT said:

Hello troll. Did you enjoy having to go for it on fourth down and calling a timeout instead of challenging the spot? Did you like calling a QB sneak on first down at the 20? Did you like losing your last timeout on a bad challenge?

Get lost. 

You mad? You seem mad.

What a tough, tough guy you are. How about you stuff your opinion where it belongs?

Just now, MPT said:

Hello troll. Did you enjoy having to go for it on fourth down and calling a timeout instead of challenging the spot? Did you like calling a QB sneak on first down at the 20? Did you like losing your last timeout on a bad challenge?

Get lost. 

Again, anyone with a shred of football iq knows that you had to get a snap off quick because they would have challenged KB's catch 

• Like (+1) 2

As a football official, I tend to be supportive, but this has been a pretty poorly officiated game.

The hold on the Tenn OL against Star was awful.

The false start on Josh was ridiculous.  I've seen P. Rivers (among others) shake his hands relentlessly to get the snap.  Far more hand action that Allen did.

Yet another useless review.  I pretty much felt that since McD wanted the review, it would stay a 1st down.

I'm sure there are others, but those stand out.

Sad given that one of the officials comes from the association I work with

• Like (+1) 1