The Dial 911 types

Another Fan

1 hour ago, Another Fan said:

Are there people in your life where every little last thing is like a 911 emergency to them?  You know overly dramatic people.  Dealing with a co worker now like this.  How do you deal without the bottle or screaming?  Ty. 

I mock them relentlessly.

1 hour ago, Another Fan said:

Are there people in your life where every little last thing is like a 911 emergency to them?  You know overly dramatic people.  Dealing with a co worker now like this.  How do you deal without the bottle or screaming?  Ty. 

Deal...without the bottle?  Aren't you a Bills fan?  What kind of demented talk is this?

2 minutes ago, Soda Popinski said:

some people at work have learned that if they do this whenever someone asks them to work, they can successfully avoid doing anything.    Kind of brilliant really.   

Haha if they put that much energy into being constructive well they could be CEOs.  

Just now, Another Fan said:

Haha if they put that much energy into being constructive well they could be CEOs.  

Two of them left to go to another company about 60 miles away and all I could think was "how are they going to handle a new company that expects them to actually work", then the other part of me went "why would you leave a job where you got paid to literally do nothing"?

• Haha (+1) 1