Syracuse Basketball 2023-24

Buffalo716

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/9/2024 at 8:46 PM, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Judah Mintz playing pretty meh in the summer league has me wondering why in the world he thought it was a good idea to leave Syracuse early?

My sense is he was not wanted anymore at Syracuse and rather than transfer elsewhere, he decided to take his chances going pro.

• Like (+1) 2

• 2 months later...

Wasn't sure if we start a new Syracuse thread or just update the title of this one each year, but I'm hearing some good things about our recruiting efforts. Everyone knows Kiyan Anthony is almost certainly coming to Syracuse but there's a lot of buzz that we will also be getting Alex Costanza, currently a top 10-20 recruit depending on the rankings you look at. If we do ultimately get Kiyan and Costanza and keep Sadiq White in the fold, I think we're talking about roughly a top 5-10 class in the country.

Edited by DCOrange
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DCOrange said:

Wasn't sure if we start a new Syracuse thread or just update the title of this one each year, but I'm hearing some good things about our recruiting efforts. Everyone knows Kiyan Anthony is almost certainly coming to Syracuse but there's a lot of buzz that we will also be getting Alex Costanza, currently a top 10-20 recruit depending on the rankings you look at. If we do ultimately get Kiyan and Costanza and keep Sadiq White in the fold, I think we're talking about roughly a top 5-10 class in the country.

That would be an unreal 2025 class.  Costanza would need to re-class though, right?

57 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

That would be an unreal 2025 class.  Costanza would need to re-class though, right?

Correct, reportedly something he's considering (and some sources have heard he for sure is doing).

• Like (+1) 1