Minnesota was a "New" officiating crew

Lenigmusx

A very interesting side topic is the clear and ever present anti-Bills BS officiating from the majority of experienced NFL crews. However. In the Minnesota game it would seem the tables were flipped from the usual script with the majority of penalties and bad ones being called against Minnesota, It was almost like we had Bizzaro world officials (?). In the Greenbay game it all came crashing down with at least 10 holding penalties uncalled against the GB Oline and every picky penalty called against the Bills. This in conjunction with a very young and mediocre team was of course receipe for disaster and yet again a reason Josh Allen should be sitting for a year. Thoughts?

Edited by Lenigmusx
  • Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Lenigmusx said:

A very interesting side topic is the clear and ever present anti-Bills BS officiating from the majority of experienced NFL crews. However. In the Minnesota game it would seem the tables were flipped from the usual script with the majority of penalties and bad ones being called against Minnesota, It was almost like we had Bizzaro world officials (?). In the Greenbay game it all came crashing down with at least 10 holding penalties uncalled against the GB Oline and every picky penalty called against the Bills. This in conjunction with a very young and mediocre team was of course receipe for disaster and yet again a reason Josh Allen should be sitting for a year. Thoughts?

My thought is, is there ever going to be a loss where there isn't one or more threads complaining about a perceived bias against the Bills?

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/3/2018 at 11:34 AM, CodeMonkey said:

My thought is, is there ever going to be a loss where there isn't one or more threads complaining about a perceived bias against the Bills?

I am not blaming the officiating for the loss. This years edition of the Bills is not very good. It is just clear that there is an agenda and has been since "the illegal forward pass". I am not sure if it relates back to the 1990's success and how angry people got that we kept getting back to the dance or if it's a bias based on the thought that we are just a bad football team so we should not get any breaks. I just found it very interesting that a entirely new officiating crew didn't seem to get the memo. I watched the same plays that go uncalled game in and game out actually get called against Minnesota. It was quite eye-opening and very few people have mentioned it. Yes good teams win in spite of the officiating but when it's really close one call can be the difference. 

Edited by Lenigmusx