Since we're talking draft...

Justice

I have seen the guy play. He is awesome. It has been two years since the injury.

Someone posted earlier that he lost 20lbs. That's a good thing. Maybe you all are right. A 3rd rounder might be too high, but a 4th rounder will be just fine. We need a capable back-up to Willis McGahee and although I like Shaud Williams, I don't think he's capable of being a every down back if something were to happen to #21.

As far as there are many good backs in the draft goes, not many of them display the strength, vision and speed that Gore has. He will be faster this year and this kid could flat out play.

BTW. To hell with his Wonderlic score. That means nothing.

round pick. This guy was there reason McGahee didn't want to go back to UM. He was actually ahead of McGahee on the depth chart a few years ago up until his injury.

This is his second year back from that injury and he played all of last year. his stats from last season don't look too impressive but the UM offensive line wasn't very ggod last year. The line suffered some injuries and they lost some guys in the draft.

If we trade Henry, this guy would be a perfect fit. He can probably play some FB too because he is a pretty big back.

282620[/snapback]

I like Nugunt in the 6th round but that wont happen either!! :lol: !!