WGR: Mike Schopp in Conversation with Kim Pegula

That guy couldn't find a better shirt to wear for that? What's so hard about putting on a button down. This is the same guy who still complains about stevie Johnson eating tacos and not following the off season work out. It was disrespectful to the Bills on stevie's part he says, yet he walks around looking like a teenager who hates showering and plays too many video games.

Random rant, didn't see it coming, my apologies to all of you who made it this far lol. And those who didn't.

2 minutes ago, Steptide said:

It's weird, I've never seen a picture of schopp, I've always pictured in my head what he looks like, and it wasn't this 

I had the same reaction too at first. For some reason I always pictured Mike Greenberg 

14 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

That guy couldn't find a better shirt to wear for that? What's so hard about putting on a button down. This is the same guy who still complains about stevie Johnson eating tacos and not following the off season work out. It was disrespectful to the Bills on stevie's part he says, yet he walks around looking like a teenager who hates showering and plays too many video games.

Random rant, didn't see it coming, my apologies to all of you who made it this far lol. And those who didn't.

They are in radio for a reason.

Also. Clothes uniform do not matter. Also diet and lifestyle are no factor on a non athletic job vs an athletic job.

19 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I had the same reaction too at first. For some reason I always pictured Mike Greenberg 

Agree, but man the user name with that comment made me chuckle??

• Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Agree, but man the user name with that comment made me chuckle??

Haha fair enough

42 minutes ago, cba fan said:

They are in radio for a reason.

Also. Clothes uniform do not matter. Also diet and lifestyle are no factor on a non athletic job vs an athletic job.

First of all that wasn't the comparison I was making. Their is something to looking professional.

Secondly, diet and lifestyle absolutely impact a non athletic job. They're not as important, I wasnt asking the guy to start working out. I'm not asking him to do anything. It's just odd to me that a guy who emphasizes professionalism would walk around being not even close to professional. Put on a !@#$ing shirt and take a shower if you're going to give those takes all day. I understand it's radio, I'd have no issue with it if he didn't criticize every other buffalo athlete who wasn't professional for a moment. And I'd consider myself less harsh than most on schopp, I usually stick up for him.

• Like (+1) 2