Anyone know what time the Welcome Joe Burns parade

He'll have competition. If they earn the spot over Joe, they'll get to keep it. Clearly, Joe has shown that he busts his butt and does what the coaches ask him to do and probably a little more (especially special teams). Re-signing Joe is not earth shattering news, but I'm not complaining about having hard-workers who give everything they have on my team.

He's got that spot until somebody earns it by beating him out. I'm cool with that. Why is he getting all this crap?

He'll have competition.  If they earn the spot over Joe, they'll get to keep it.    Clearly, Joe has shown that he busts his butt and does what the coaches ask him to do and probably a little more (especially special teams).  Re-signing Joe is not earth shattering news, but I'm not complaining about having hard-workers who give everything they have on my team. 

He's got that spot until somebody earns it by beating him out.  I'm cool with that.  Why is he getting all this crap?

282576[/snapback]

Um, Shaud Williams. And if nobody bites, Travis Henry, the man himself.

He's just seemed unspectacular when he's been on the field.

I think for the most part, it's good-natured ribbing. Until FFS writes a 6,000-word essay on why Joe Burns is dead weight on the roster. No one but us hardcores will read it, but everyone will have to agree. C'mon FFS, you know we love ya, man!