Karlos Williams Applying for Reinstatement to the NFL

I’ve never been more disappointed in a Bills player. What an incredible rookie season, and then...nothing.

By the way... the fat jokes are tired and boring. Not sure how you can’t sympathize with a young man that bungled such a wonderful opportunity.

• Like (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, fridge said:

I’ve never been more disappointed in a Bills player. What an incredible rookie season, and then...nothing.

By the way... the fat jokes are tired and boring. Not sure how you can’t sympathize with a young man that bungled such a wonderful opportunity.

Do you sympathize with Josh Gordon?

57 minutes ago, Doc said:

Do you sympathize with Josh Gordon?

Sure. He appears to have exhibited a real substance abuse problem. I don’t know Gordon’s story as intimately and I think he maybe bungled multiple opportunities, but it sounds like he had a real mental disorder to deal with.

3 hours ago, fridge said:

Why would we sympathize with that? MOST people who have an opportunity like that would not squander it so pathetically.

But I hope he turned it around and gets a job somewhere.

53 minutes ago, MJS said:

Why would we sympathize with that? MOST people who have an opportunity like that would not squander it so pathetically.

But I hope he turned it around and gets a job somewhere.

Because he needed support and he didn’t get it. Not all of us are raised with the same level of understanding and importance of being prideful. We don’t know the full story with Karlos, but I struggle to see why he’s not worthy of both sympathy and forgiveness.

5 hours ago, fridge said:

If you don't like fat jokes, why call yourself fridge?

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, fridge said:

Because he needed support and he didn’t get it. Not all of us are raised with the same level of understanding and importance of being prideful. We don’t know the full story with Karlos, but I struggle to see why he’s not worthy of both sympathy and forgiveness.

Maybe so.  However I assume he was raised in the same house as his brother who has no problem understanding how to stay in the NFL.