Week 5 Preparation Titans @ Buffalo - experts picks

I'm not even sure Holmes would get picked in a YMCA Men's Flag League.  He adds absolutely nothing to this team.  Of course though, Benjamin probably wouldn't even be asked to play on a YMCA Men's Flag Team because he's so damn lazy.  

That leaves Zay, Foster and RuRu or whatever the other guy's name is.  They'd actually be decent in a YMCA B Division or something.

https://www.buffalobills.com/_mobileview/news/quick-hits-mcdermott-says-offense-must-be-better

Quick Hits: McDermott says offense must be better

It was a stern tone that Bills head coach Sean McDermott delivered late Monday afternoon. After he reviewed the game tape from Sunday’s shutout loss, it was clear he was dissatisfied with what he witnessed from his offensive unit.

“Overall offensively it wasn’t good enough at all,” he said. “Bottom line. Running game, passing game, hits on the quarterback, there are a lot of hands in that jar as it goes to hits on the quarterback. Just not good enough. Not solid football. We’ve got to get better.”

........ continued 

https://t.co/0eOrsIXYL2

Oddsmakers: Titans more than field goal favorite vs. Bills in Week 5

NFL Week 4 odds, over/under: Bills open as home underdog to Titans

d5e_billspackersfootball7.jpeg

The Buffalo Bills opened as a 4.5-point underdog at home for next Sunday's game against the Tennessee Titans at New Era Field after getting shut out in Week 4 by the Green Bay Packers, 22-0.

The line quickly moved down to three points.

The Bills converted just 3 of 16 third down chances against the Packers; Buffalo rookie quarterback Josh Allen threw two interceptions and posted a 36 quarterback rating; and the defense allowed 400-plus yards against Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay offense.

The Titans improved to 3-1 with a 26-23 overtime win against the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday.

Edited by no name
  • Like (+1) 1

Let’s just pretend this is the game day first half thread

”why are they throwing on 3rd and 1?!?!?”

”Lawson needs to be cut tomorrow, the experiment is failed”

”they dont call that holding, but they have X-ray vision to see that illegal hands on Hughes”

“Ray Ray blows. He shouldn’t be fielding punts. WHY would you let that bounce to the 1!”

Edited by quinnearlysghost88
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This will be a win/win game for me because i moved to the Nashville area & when the Bills are doing bad i route for the Titans so although i will be routing for the Bills because they are my first team if they don't win it won't be terrible , i guess ?? 

I really do hope that the coaches can get things together & put a whooping on the Titans i have folks here that know my team is the Bills so if they do go down to defeat it will give them bragging rights & i don't want to here it !! 

GO BILLS !! 

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/bills-today-what-can-the-bills-expect-from-the-next-stretch-of-opposing-quarterb

qi63p87fbyk4qjpiiojy.jpg

Going up against elite quarterbacks on three consecutive occasions is never an easy task. In the next three games, Buffalo will take on three quarterbacks in the early stages of their careers. They’ll host the Tennessee Titans in Week 4, a team led by Marcus Mariota – who has been battling injuries through the early part of the season. They’ll embark on a tour of the AFC South in Weeks 5 and 6, taking on the Texans and Colts on the road. Both Houston and Indianapolis sit at 1-3 after Week 4.

While Mariota, Deshaun Watson, and Andrew Luck are incredibly talented quarterbacks, they’ve struggled a bit out of the gate in 2018. All three of the signal callers currently sit in the bottom half of the league in passer rating. They’ve combined for just 18 touchdown passes.