Lesson learned, A-hole...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly, in this day, dont act like a retard on a plane or in an airport...

when i was flying back to buffalo last week, some kid behind me at security accidentally left his leatherman on his keychain, so security told him to take it back to his car, or to give it to them...and the dumbass starts givin them sh-- because they wont let him keep it...i wanted the bastard to get cold cocked, cuz you cant ahave a damn knife on a plane...(dunno what happend, but they took him back through security and proceeded to go through all of his bags, etc.)

I don't know about the rest of you, but every time I fly, I'm always ready to tackle the living sh-- outta anyone who acts like this. F-ck this guy...

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/03/21/passenger...h.ap/index.html

282010[/snapback]

Attention lunatics of the world: There is a thing called "civilized behavior." And if you are unable to grasp this concept, that's ok because there is another little thing called "natural consequences." Thank you.

I believe that if you want to observe humanity at its worst, go to an airport. A seemingly normal person will transform into an impatient, rude, whiny, obnoxious and inconsiderate person the moment they enter the airport. A few of my air travel pet peeves are:

1. People who try to deboard the plane before someone who is in front of them.

2. People who try to hog the overhead compartment all for themselves, especially with an item like a jacket that can easily be stored in a more compact location.

3. People who try to sneak in front of you in line when they are boarding the plane at the gate.

4. People who ask the airline attendant for a drink before the plane even takes off. Like they can't sit for ten minutes without a !@#$ing treat.

5. People who take forever to sit down. Go to your seat, sit down so the people behind you can get past, and then worry about putting stuff up in the overhead compartment. Don't hold up the whole line just because you need to get your headphones out of your bag and you need to make sure the zippers of the bag are all pointing north before you close the compartment door.

I believe that if you want to observe humanity at its worst, go to an airport.  A seemingly normal person will transform into an impatient, rude, whiny, obnoxious and inconsiderate person the moment they enter the airport.  A few of my air travel pet peeves are:

1.  People who try to deboard the plane before someone who is in front of them.

2.  People who try to hog the overhead compartment all for themselves, especially with an item like a jacket that can easily be stored in a more compact location.

3.  People who try to sneak in front of you in line when they are boarding the plane at the gate.

4.  People who ask the airline attendant for a drink before the plane even takes off.  Like they can't sit for ten minutes without a !@#$ing treat.

5.  People who take forever to sit down.  Go to your seat, sit down so the people behind you can get past, and then worry about putting stuff up in the overhead compartment.  Don't hold up the whole line just because you need to get your headphones out of your bag and you need to make sure the zippers of the bag are all pointing north before you close the compartment door.

282043[/snapback]

6. Very old people who won't just die who cause problems #1, 2, and 5.

I believe that if you want to observe humanity at its worst, go to an airport.  A seemingly normal person will transform into an impatient, rude, whiny, obnoxious and inconsiderate person the moment they enter the airport.  A few of my air travel pet peeves are:

2.  People who try to hog the overhead compartment all for themselves, especially with an item like a jacket that can easily be stored in a more compact location.

3.  People who try to sneak in front of you in line when they are boarding the plane at the gate.

4.  People who ask the airline attendant for a drink before the plane even takes off.  Like they can't sit for ten minutes without a !@#$ing treat.

5.  People who take forever to sit down.  Go to your seat, sit down so the people behind you can get past, and then worry about putting stuff up in the overhead compartment.  Don't hold up the whole line just because you need to get your headphones out of your bag and you need to make sure the zippers of the bag are all pointing north before you close the compartment door.

282043[/snapback]

I experience this stuff daily on mass transit. If I lived in a place where I was a quick drive away...I'd live an additional 20 years.

I believe that if you want to observe humanity at its worst, go to an airport.  A seemingly normal person will transform into an impatient, rude, whiny, obnoxious and inconsiderate person the moment they enter the airport. 

282043[/snapback]

Granted my flying experience is very limited, but I completely disagree with this. I have found complete strangers to generally be very kind & considerate at the airport. I distinctly remember commenting to my friend the last time I flew: "Maybe this is why most people in their cars seem to be complete A-holes; because the non-deuchebags are flying".

Granted my flying experience is very limited, but I completely disagree with this.  I have found complete strangers to generally be very kind & considerate at the airport.  I distinctly remember commenting to my friend the last time I flew: "Maybe this is why most people in their cars seem to be complete A-holes; because the non-deuchebags are flying".

282066[/snapback]

Wow...what airline do you fly and from what airport? Neverland?

I don't know about the rest of you, but every time I fly, I'm always ready to tackle the living sh-- outta anyone who acts like this. F-ck this guy...

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/03/21/passenger...h.ap/index.html

282010[/snapback]

Speaking of plane stories. When I flew to California last year, there were a lot of people of Arab-decent on the flight scattered about throughout the plane. This caused many people to feel uneasy including the flight attendant who was standing next to me. She looked at me and she looked horrified.

Anyway, I looked around and made eye contact with various other able-bodied males on the plane and I think everyone became aware of who was were and what needed to be done should anything come of it.

So as we get to cruising altitude, a few of those Arab guys got together near the bathroom right next to our seats. That didn't go over to well and I was shocked. I stared at them the whole time before they were asked to sit in their seats after about five minutes.

Not to sound racist or anything like that, but if you're Arabian looking, sit in your damn seat and don't loiter.

My first cross-country flight was in the summer of 2002 - a friend and I left Cincinnati, had a layover in Salt Lake City, then hopped a puddle jumper to Ontario, California (destination: Palm Springs).

En route to Utah, a little Middle Eastern/Indian guy approached the front of the airplane (perhaps to use the restroom?). The beverage cart followed him up the aisle, so he was kind of stuck at the front of the plane until the cart returned. In order to let the cart past, he cut back into the area where the emergency door was...

Let me tell you, at that point, I kept picturing the bastard opening the door and/or doing some other crazy sh--. My buddy and I kept looking at each other, and I swear we were both about ready to jump over the seats to tackle him.

If you come to the USA and get on one of our flights, and still refuse to take that god damned towel off your head in OUR country, then you should be prohibited from using a bathroom on a flight. Hold it. Or take the towel off.

Yes, ethnocentric. Moreover, I'd rather not die on an airplane at the hands of some crazy who thinks killing himself so that a whole plane full of people die too.

I experience this stuff daily on mass transit. If I lived in a place where I was a quick drive away...I'd live an additional 20 years.

282054[/snapback]

i suggest you download the fine alice donut song "J Train Downtown: A Nest Of Murder." i am positive you will be able to relate. hell, i am only in NYC about 3 times a year and i can... :D

THere have been rumors of terrorists "testing" security on airplanes before. There was a big story on this last year with a "band of musicians" (mostly Syrians) who were roaming around the plane. There was a reporter on board who wrote about her experience. One of the thoughts was, if terrorists can learn how to fly, they can certainly learn how to play instruments.

282043[/snapback]

#6) Passangers who have no idea where their bag is hitting people as they walk down the aisle, (in the head), because they will not take their damn bag off their shoulder.

#7) bringing smelly fast food on the plane. Planes are small confined spaces, stink lingers a long time.

#8) People who play objectionable movies for all to see.

#9) Getting a cell out as soon as the freakin wheels hit the ground, and speaking so loud for us all to realize just how important they are. God help us frequent flyers if they ever allow cell use during a flight.

#10) Most unforgivable, two variations. Running out of beer on a flight(transatlantic), or not serving beer altogether. Have had both of these in the last month.

If you come to the USA and get on one of our flights, and still refuse to take that god damned towel off your head in OUR country, then you should be prohibited from using a bathroom on a flight. Hold it. Or take the towel off.

Yes, ethnocentric. Moreover, I'd rather not die on an airplane at the hands of some crazy who thinks killing himself so that a whole plane full of people die too.

282113[/snapback]

Along those same lines, why is it that people seem to love to use the bathroom on airplanes. I understand if it's a long cross country flight, but not if it's a short one or two hour flight. Can they really not hold it for an hour? Usually it's like ten minutes into the flight. Couldn't they have gone before they got on the plane? The last time I used the bathroom on a plane was in 1988 on a flight to San Francisco from somewhere in the northeast (I think Pittsburgh). I was only 8 and I just had hernia surgery, so it felt like I always had to go. Anyway, the point is, can't people hold it? Is the novelty of going on a plane that is so amusing?