Got $300 in credit at NFLShop.com burning a hole in my digital wallet

JÂy RÛßeÒ

28 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Looks like it could be someone's quarterback rating.

23 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Looking at this for 99 of 'em:

ff_2765906alt1_full.jpg&w=900

Thoughts?

are you big enough to fill the dimensions of a real jersey he wore? or twice that size?

18 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

The logo and that image of the jersey are exactly what I saw when I made my mistake. 

Just an FYI. 

Took me a while to find it. 

NFLJERSEY ONLINE's  

My mistake 

Do you think the reason you saw that exact image and logo at some illegitimate knockoff site is b/c the knockoff site was stealing those images from the official source of the product?

And not the other way around?

My favorite purchase to this day. I don't think it can be topped other than my Bruce Smith signed picture.

Came up when somebody on TBD showed it on Ali Baba. Pretty sure all of TBD bought the remaining stock after they stopped making it really quickly when they realized how ridiculously wrong it was. 

My girlfriend was like "wow your favorite team won a hockey championship why do you always complain they never won a championship?" Lmao that conversation alone made it the best purchase ever.

1538176866823106.jpg

On 9/28/2018 at 7:24 PM, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

My favorite purchase to this day. I don't think it can be topped other than my Bruce Smith signed picture.

Came up when somebody on TBD showed it on Ali Baba. Pretty sure all of TBD bought the remaining stock after they stopped making it really quickly when they realized how ridiculously wrong it was. 

My girlfriend was like "wow your favorite team won a hockey championship why do you always complain they never won a championship?" Lmao that conversation alone made it the best purchase ever.

1538176866823106.jpg

I got one of those. I also have the SB25 Champions pendant. 

• Thank you (+1) 1