Pats work out Jeremy Kerley

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

This is why we cut him, he will get signed and spread mis information about the bills

He will be integral to taking down the pats from the inside!

On a serious note, he is the type of receiver they seem to like

...guess Coleman did nothing to impress?....there's a shocker............

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...guess Coleman did nothing to impress?....there's a shocker............

I think I read he ended up on their PS? I have no idea what the PS eligibility rules are anymore because I would not have thought Coleman would have eligibility.

2 minutes ago, Philo Beddoe said:

I think I read he ended up on their PS? I have no idea what the PS eligibility rules are anymore because I would not have thought Coleman would have eligibility.

....sorry bud...sincerely apologize as I missed it..."practice" certainly won't come close to "perfect" with this guy though.............

Patriots signed WR Corey Coleman to the practice squad.

The Patriots cut Coleman after trading for Josh Gordon, but he'll stay in New England now that he's cleared waivers. Coleman is going to need an injury to see snaps this year. Sep 19 - 5:50 PM

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

No, and I still think they could use him. He was returning punts and at least has shown he can catch the ball. 

Couldn't agree more.  I have liked a solid 90%, if not more, of all of Beane's moves/non-moves.  This one, however, has been a head-scratcher since the day it happened.

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Couldn't agree more.  I have liked a solid 90%, if not more, of all of Beane's moves/non-moves.  This one, however, has been a head-scratcher since the day it happened.

Everything Kerley can do, Ray-Ray can do better.....

Ray-Ray can do anything better better than Kerley!

No he can’t!  Yes he can!  No he can’t!  Yes he can!

• Haha (+1) 2

59 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

No, and I still think they could use him. He was returning punts and at least has shown he can catch the ball. 

Groundbreaking! Make it happen!

One fair catch last week might have saved us almost 30 yards, too. It just kept bouncing, and rolling, and bouncing, and rolling....