Is RR Leaving or getting fired...

KRC

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

vikes/rams

Are you telling me that Boyst lied to me? Where is the FBI!! I demand an investigation!! He should not be allowed to post until there is a full investigation by the FBI!!

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, KRC said:

Are you telling me that Boyst lied to me? Where is the FBI!! I demand an investigation!! He should not be allowed to post until there is a full investigation by the FBI!!

And more importantly, Kavanaugh can't be confirmed until Boyst's FBI investigation is completed and he's sentenced. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Nanker said:

And more importantly, Kavanaugh can't be confirmed until Boyst's FBI investigation is completed and he's sentenced. 

Which should happen shortly after the midterms. Unless the midterms do not give the desired outcome for the Dems. In that case, we need to delay until after the elections in 2020. You know, for the proper amount of investigation.

• Like (+1) 2

It's not about truth or justice for Tibs. It's just about settling scores: Trump did the unthinkable. He won "her" election and must be made to pay for it. Even if it means inventing cause and upending the entire legal system in order to do so. 

Prog-fascists who don't realize they're prog-fascists are the most dangerous kinds of idiots. And Tibs is their ringleader. 

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Yeah, that was funny...

Do you have minions, like me?

Well, you could always become his minion so that he does have a minion like you.

36 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I'm a ringleader! 

Image result for winning
Image result for winning

Damn spellcheck. I'm sure DR meant to say "ringworm".

• Haha (+1) 1

Is RR leaving or getting fired?  Yes, it's just a question of when. 

27 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Let me say right now that I wouldn't qualify. When I was 14 years old I freely admit to copping a feel from Maryanne Robinson behind the bleachers.

Nor would I.  Add to that a DWI while in college and assorted drunken stupid acts with young woman.  I'd be toast and so would some of the woman involved who did things that I could claim were offensive.