My 7 round mock draft

and if that doesnt work, i can always smother him while hes passed out if necessary ;)

just bustin on ya los... :D

282031[/snapback]

haha, cute Ramius. Careful, I know wher you sleep, I'll sic the dog on you. heh heh.

I'll take a dump right in my living room if the Bills take a kicker with their first pick of the draft. I don't care how good he is.

282183[/snapback]

we are gonna hold you to this...any way you can save the post, SDS?

Rd 02 : CB Bryant McFadden (FSU) - 5'11" 190 4.55

Rd 03 : OC Ben Wilkerson (LSU) - 6'3" 292 5.56 (Ran slow due to recent injury)

Rd 04 : TE Matt Jones (ARK) - 6'5" 220 4.40

Rd 05 : RB Maurice Clarett (OSU) - 5'11" 230 4.59 (Last 40 time as an active player)

Rd 06 : TE Steve Fleming (AZ) - 6'6" 260 4.9

Rd 07 : OG Scott Young (BYU) - 6'4" 312 5.0

281607[/snapback]

so then we'll have 5 TEs on the roster, 2 malcontent backup RBs, and another 7th round project G.

I wish Jones would be there in the 4th but that is probably unlikely.  He's kind of like Phillip Rivers last year where all the hype is moving him up the charts. 

281982[/snapback]

Yeah, Jones probably won't be there late in the 4th. It's not a great draft. Media hype often doesn't result in being an earlier draft pick though. Jason Peters was heavily hyped last year and was considered a 2nd-3rd round pick by most, based on great workout performances. He didn't even get the call. Teams just don't want to waste the money on long term projects. Jones has potential, but he is even more raw at HIS projected position(s) than Peters was.

I think he would make sense for the Bills at some point. The Bills have Evans and Moulds, but aside from those two they don't have a prospect with a high ceiling in terms of potential. Aiken, Reed and F. Smith are limited by lack of speed, any talent whatsoever and receiving ability, respectively. After the top two, the Bills receivers are practically the dregs of the league. Jones is, potentially, a sorely lacking red zone target, a deep threat and a gadget play threat all-in-one.