Army-45 @ UB-13

PromoTheRobot

Should be a fun game.  Even though Army isn't a P5 team they are a basically a national brand and the fans will show up..for both teams.  I saw on Twitter that Anthony Johnson and Cam Lewis are questionable.  That hurts, but they can still win without those guys.  

If you step back and look at the big picture, this game isn't critical for UB.  It would be awesome if they could go to a big name Bowl game. But the goal is to win the MAC and they are currently 1-0 in conference.  

Dang it, I got roped into another thing today. Won't be done till halftime. I actually went to the Comcast store and swapped the cable box for a DVR so I can watch the whole game slightly delayed. #UBHornsUp.

Game thread link.

https://www.ubbullrun.com/2018/9/29/17916842/buffalo-bulls-game-thread-army

19 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I know

and it’s not easy To stop 

Yep Anytime you play the service academies you have your hands full because they aren’t used to having to play that type of offense. Often, teams lose the following week because they are so worn out from defending it the week before.

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Dang it, I got roped into another thing today. Won't be done till halftime. I actually went to the Comcast store and swapped the cable box for a DVR so I can watch the whole game slightly delayed. #UBHornsUp.

Game thread link.

https://www.ubbullrun.com/2018/9/29/17916842/buffalo-bulls-game-thread-army

Word

I wanted to go, but its my daughters birthday.  Gotta go pumpkin picking.  Dvring the game, but probably checking the score anyways

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.