Sand Animation

That's pretty cool...thanks!

281538[/snapback]

Hey KD... I didn't think you conservatives "get" art? :P;);)

Only kidding!

It would be great if an extended DVD would come available... I could plop it in and chill to it.

Again, it would be great for kids too... Maybe subdue the semi nudity, my 6 year would have the giggles for life!

It would give "Harold and the Purple Crayon" a run for it's money! ;)

:doh:

We did something similar in college, except it wasn't sand, it was coke. And it wasn't spread out on a lightboard and projected up on a screen. It was spread out on an opened 'Kiss Alive!' album cover and divided into lines. His way may seem cooler...

(Seriously. That was pretty cool to watch.)

Hey KD... I didn't think you conservatives "get" art? ;)  ;)  :P

Only kidding!

It would be great if an extended DVD would come available... I could plop it in and chill to it.

Again, it would be great for kids too... Maybe subdue the semi nudity, my 6 year would have the giggles for life!

It would give "Harold and the Purple Crayon" a run for it's money! ;)

;)

281543[/snapback]

We get it....we just don't like to fund it! ;):doh:

Am I the only one who watched 1 minute of this and then shut it down? You want a cd of this crap? Relaxing? Try sniffing glue. I can't imagine anyone wanting to sit in an audience while this guy plays with sand, much less take the experience home with me. Guess I'm shallow.

Pretty captivating and impressive - kinda puts my sidewalk chalk art to shame.

Seriously, thanks. I spent 4 minutes watching and do not want any of those minutes back - they were well spent.