Online NFL Broadcasts.

Assuming this becomes an option within 10 years, would you pay around $100-$160/year to follow just one team during the regular season?

After the success of MLB and its broadcasts of baseball games for around $80/year, one can assume this type of thing might spread to the other pro sports.

Of course, we have to assume some exclusive rights would have to change but that's the nature of big business anyway.

I know I would but this would only apply to those who don't have satellite subscriptions and would require an excellent broadband connection.

I assume you mean video streaming, because audio streaming is already available. $160 is steep, but I can see paying $100 to get Bill sgames. Of course, living in New England you see a lot of Bills games anyway, and the local sports bar is good for the ones that aren't. Probably spend $100 in beer during a season, so it's a wash.

PTR

Assuming this becomes an option within 10 years, would you pay around $100-$160/year to follow just one team during the regular season? 

After the success of MLB and its broadcasts of baseball games for around $80/year, one can assume this type of thing might spread to the other pro sports.   

Of course, we have to assume some exclusive rights would have to change but that's the nature of big business anyway. 

I know I would but this would only apply to those who don't have satellite subscriptions and would require an excellent broadband connection.

281504[/snapback]