Losman sighting

Big Easy

I saw J.P. at the Tulane baseball game in New Orleans Friday night. He threw out the first pitch. Most guys lob it in, but Losman threw it about 90 MPH. It was low and away. He got a nice ovation.

By the way, I don't know where he's shopping up there, but it ain't your father's department store.

He was there.  I just got back and he was signing autographs for about 2 1/2 hours.  2 items per person and he had a nice 8x10 with him that he'd sign for you too.  :lol:

281431[/snapback]

You didn't have to see Ali Barone there, did you? She looks like a mighty tasty treat.

Yeah it was a long line, and he took a while signing because some people would chat with him for a lil bit.

281444[/snapback]

Two items huh? Thats cool. A lot of times they only permit one item. I'm jealous as hell Mike!!! :lol:

Yeah it was a long line, and he took a while signing because some people would chat with him for a lil bit.

281444[/snapback]

Did he yell at anybody for not listening/cutting in line/bringing too many items/bringing a #7 Flutie jersey? Just wondering if you got any first-hand accounts of his leadership capability?

:lol:

Did he yell at anybody for not listening/cutting in line/bringing too many items/bringing a #7 Flutie jersey?  Just wondering if you got any first-hand accounts of his leadership capability?

:D

281447[/snapback]

Not that I saw. But I did say "What's up, Big Cat?" and he laughed. :D I did tell him good luck and told him that I'll see him in about 4-5 months back in Rochester.

Also, some fool was wearing a freaking Cowboys jacket with a Bills shirt underneath. I was ready to burn the jacket, but I didn't want to get tossed out. I should have just followed him to one of the booths and accidently push him against the gas stove that they were showing. :lol:

Two items huh? Thats cool. A lot of times they only permit one item. I'm jealous as hell Mike!!!  :D

281445[/snapback]

I got him to sign a football in silver sharpie, an 8x10 photo and i had him personalize one of the color photos that they were giving away. Now all I gotta do is get him to sign a mini helmet for me in training camp. :lol:

I got him to sign a football in silver sharpie, an 8x10 photo and i had him personalize one of the color photos that they were giving away.  Now all I gotta do is get him to sign a mini helmet for me in training camp.  :lol:

281462[/snapback]

At the SuperBowl I got a mini helmet signed in person by Thurman and Willis. I took pics of both of them signing it. I also had Travis sign a photo for my son.

Not that I saw.  But I did say "What's up, Big Cat?" and he laughed.  :P  I did tell him good luck and told him that I'll see him in about 4-5 months back in Rochester.

Also, some fool was wearing a freaking Cowboys jacket with a Bills shirt underneath.  I was ready to burn the jacket, but I didn't want to get tossed out.  I should have just followed him to one of the booths and accidently push him against the gas stove that they were showing.  :doh:

281460[/snapback]

How awesome would that sound on opening day next season if the whole crowd started chanting "BIG CAT, BIG CAT!" as he takes the field!?! That would be sweet! ;)

Not that I saw.  But I did say "What's up, Big Cat?" and he laughed.  ;)  I did tell him good luck and told him that I'll see him in about 4-5 months back in Rochester.

Also, some fool was wearing a freaking Cowboys jacket with a Bills shirt underneath.  I was ready to burn the jacket, but I didn't want to get tossed out.  I should have just followed him to one of the booths and accidently push him against the gas stove that they were showing.  :doh:

281460[/snapback]

You should have followed him to his car and accidentally pushed a shopping cart behind his vehicle...

You should have followed him to his car and accidentally pushed a shopping cart behind his vehicle...

281868[/snapback]

Yeah, the Cowboys fan would have deserved that. ;)

The funny thing is, he took the jacket off right when he got in front of JP and showed his Bills shirt. :doh: